Voodoo is putting pins in his backlog

voodoo_eyes

3 more quick plats and finished a 100% game after a long time.

#385 My Memory of Us - Solid game, with some similarities to Valiant Hearts. Has an interesting approach to storytelling, but also has some really bad checkpoints for trophy clean up.

#386 Goodbye Deponia - For 3€, well worth it. Otherwise, only a decent point-and-click game

#387 Deponia Doomsday - Not a fan. and one of the worst poaint-and-click games 4€ would've been alright, if there wasn't the jackalope trophy. Any triphy that literally requires you to have a spreadsheet going on the side, detracts from anything else the game could potentially offer.

Finally managed to get all the notes in Layers of Fear (Inheritance DLC). I've tried for that trophy numerous times and it never unlocked. Yesterday I end up finding a video guide that has the least views out of all those available, and it worked out perfectly. All the other video guides were either incomplete, or lacked information, as such I'd like to express a "fuck you" to their creators for waisting peoples time with that sort of garbage.

New addidions:

• Assault Gunners
  • Guacamelee 2
  • Steamworld Dig 2
  • Flipping Death
  • The Swords of Ditto

• 4 weeks later...

Quite a lot to update this time around. Already wanted to have updated a week ago, but then ended up forgetting.

#388 Flipping Death - It's interesting in art style and gameplay. Feels a tad clunky though and suffers from technical issues like soft locks.

#389 Assault Gunners - It's a mech game and a bad one. It looks worse than Mechwarrior 3, which is over 10 years older btw. Environments and enemies are recycled and boring. Missions take about 5 minutes each, and have nothing interesting to them.

#390 Pillars of Eternity - Great game, with fantastic story, quests, voice acting, characters. Those load times though, they will test your patience. That's my only gripe though, as the rest of the game works quite well on console, considering it's a CRPG

#391 My Big Sister (Vita) - Was nice and short. Gave a bit of a Claire vibe, but was a lot simpler.

#392 Devious Dungeon 2 (Vita) - Performance-wise they haven't learned from the issues that the first game had. The Vita version still runs poorly and the hit detection continues to be a bit iffy. There's more variety though, compared to the first one. There's 3 characters now and each unlock different weapons.

#393 My Big Sister (PS4) - There's nothing to add (see Vita version).

#394 Devious Dungeon 2 (PS4) - Better than the handheld version, as it doesn't suffer from performance issues.

#395 Typoman Revised - Not a fan. The main game itself is alright, although way too short. What makes this one bad is the minigame. It takes around 3 hours of going back and forth, creating a word, replacing it, creating another word, reaplacing it, take letters to form yet another word. Repeat sequence around 200 times. Mind you that the base game only takes 1 hour to complete.

#396 Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - This one was great. Still plays and looks great nowadays. Quests and cahracters are great as well, although I would've liked more enemy variety. The gear scaling seems very off though, wished they'd still be around to ask them about it (EA closed the studio after release of the DLCs). Load times are quick, quest.tracker is awesome and fast travel is how it should be in every game.

Dropped a few games as well. Decided to cut Zombi off the backlog llist. The game is very bland and having to do another 2 playthroughs would not be enjoyable, so yeah. The Witch and the Hundred Knight is also just plain boring, as such I don't care to continue the game. Then there's Guacamelee 2, which just doesn't click with me. It has too much platforming for my liking. Wished it was more metroidvania and less platformer. Also dropped Spellspire, which is an absolute drag to play.

New addition:

• Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
Edited by voodoo_eyes

• 2 weeks later...

Another 3 plats and another 3 dropped games.

#397 Transistor - Loved how much you can personalize your skills. Not the biggest fan of the art style and the tests, but other than that it was very enjoyable.

#398 Wizards Tourney - Clearly intended for kids to be distracted, so that the parents can take a breather. ANyone over the age of 6 will probably be bored out of their mind after 10 minutes. If it hadn't been a free game on PS Plus, this would never have been touched.

#399 Welcome to Hanwell - This could've been really cool, but turned out just to be mediocre. An open world with almost nothing in it. The few things you can find and the exploration ofthe buildings is nice, but that's pretty much it.

Not planning on going back to Neverwinter, which is just a masive time sink and I've got too many other games to play. Then there's Alienation, which on solo is absolutely insane and I don't hate myself that much to keep punishing myself. Monsters vs Aliens killed itself off, as it seems that the game requires some siaxis wiggle funcionality, which my 3rd party controllers don't have, so yeah...

New additions:

• The Council
  • Achtung Cthulu Tactics
  • Ghost 1.0

• 2 weeks later...

It's time for another update. Got 3 more plats and dropped another game from the backlog as well.

#400 Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls - One of my favourite games. Played through the original on PC and got all characters to max. Now I did it on console as well and it was still just as much fun. That being said the bounties were somewhat of a slog.

#401 Intruders: Hide & Seek - An okay horror game that needs it's base price cut in half. 20 bucks for a 2 hour experience is a tough sell, especially if the gameplay and visuals are kept very basic.

#402 Odin Sphere Leifthrasir - A fun side-scrolling Action-RPG. The characters all play differently and the cooking mechanic is fun. Bosses and areas needed to be more original and less repetitive.

Dropped Prince of Persia after beating the game. Wan't a fan of the combat and definitely not a fan of the find collectibles to progress the story mechanic. Not going to bother with finding the remaining 500 collectibles, even if they are technically easy to find. Very mediocre game.

No new additions for a change.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Been a while since my last update. Got a few plats and dropped a bunch of game after getting through the story/campaign.

#403 Assassin's Creed Unity - Average at best. Controls like absolute arse and all the optional missions take too long. The collectible grind wasn't even remotely as bad as people made it out to be.

#404 Observer - Expected more of it. It has severe performance issues and constanly breaks immersion because you need to wait xeveral seconds every time you want to open a door. Furthermore the mind jumping sections overstay it's welcome quite a bit.

#405 Elea - Walking sim that tricks you into thinking that you can "run", and then proceeds to give you the message "You can't run at this time" for 70% of the game. The story is underwhelming and an ending that leaves a lot to be desired.

Finished the hard playthrough on R&C: A Crack in Time. Hated the Clank sections and have no interest in going through the game again. Also, I'm terrible at the minigame. Finished the campaign in Warhammer 40K: Inquisitor Martyr, which was pretty neat. Not into the grind though. Then there's Battlefield 1, that had a very average campaign. Half of which seems to be cutscenes. The online is a bore and an excessive grind that I have no interest in. Ghost Blade HD, while enjoyable was also too short and lacks stages. Don't have the patience to get good enough at the game for the highscore nonsense. Lastly there's Grid 2, that I've tried several times over the years. First race is fine, but as soon as the 2nd race starts the vehicle starts controlling like a bathtub on ice and it all goes downhill from there.

New additions:

• State of Mind
  • Anthem
  • Aggelos

• 3 weeks later...

Lots of stuff happened since hte last update. A handful of plats and a bunch of games the I've checked off the list.

#406 Yomawari: Midnight Shadows - It's decent enough, but could've been so much more.

#407 State of Mind - It's OK. Didn't like the characters and the story was a predictable.

#408 Bloodborne - Had a great time with this one, to the point of still playing it (NG++ by now).

#409 The Council - It all went well, until they pulled a 180 on the story. Could've been a great game, still enjoyable though.

Not returning to the following games:

Iron Crypticle feels unpolished and too unprecise for the type of game it is. Kingdom Hearts 0.2 BBS is serviceable, but not worth returning to. Then there's the hot bland mess of Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner, that is no fun at all. Legend of Korra is another one that's so bland it hurts. Lastly there is Escape Dead Island, which is somewhat fun, until it starts hardlocking the system every few hours.

New additions:

• Agatha Christie: ABC Murders
  • The Hong Kong Massacre

• 4 weeks later...

It's been a while since the last update Only made some minor progress on the backlog, completing a few and ditching a bunch of games

100%ed Agatha Christie: The Abc Murders, which was an enjoyable point-and-click games.

#410 Monster Energy Supercross - Doesn't run wel and is bland as hell.

#411 - True Fear:Part 1 - A neat HOG that becomes somewhat challenging when you have to complete each puzzle in under 2 minutes.

As for games that I'm abandoning, there are quite a few.

Family Guy Back to the Multiverse, was more fun than people made it out to be. Yooka-Laylee looked pretty good and played alright, but it has a poor progression system and is essentially a mini-game galore. Then tehre is Lollipop Chainsaw, which is just stupid fun for the most part. Lastly there's Trine, again a good looking game, but the gameplay is somewhat fiddly.

New additions:

• The Hong Kong Massacre
  • Shadows Awakening
  • Tekken 7
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider
  • Kingdom Hearts 3
  • Secret of Mana
  • We Happy Few
  • Sword Art Online Hollow Realization
  • Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet
  • Yakuza 6
  • God's Trigger
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Got a few more plats and completed a 100% game recently.

#412 Goat Simulator - Silly and short. Not bad, but not good either.

#413 Submersed - Below average underwater horror game. Feels like it's been released 10 years too late.

#414 We Happy Few - Interesting story and mediocre gameplay. Unfortunately the game is plagued by technical issues, at least on regular PS4.

Finished the utter shite that was Another World. Probably the worst PS Plus game I've played so far.

Dropped two games from my backlog. WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010, which is just a very mediocre game Sword Art Online Hollow Realization is the other game I'm not continuing Finished the story, but screw the affection ground. Was fun though.

New Additions:

• Uncharted Collection
  • American Fugitive
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

A lot of games crossed off the past few weeks, in one way or another.

#415 Seasons After Fall - Pretty, but boring. Glad I never boughht it and played it through PS Now instead.

#416 Drowning - Was alright. Very confusing and contradicting for hte first half of the game, then it became a bit better. Tons of spelling and grammar mistakes.

#417 Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchidirion - Another PS Now title, and another game I'm glad I didn't pay money for. Bland and boring and me not caring for the TV show probably didn't help.

#418 Sigi: A Fart for Melusina - Fun little action-platformer that was very short. Speedrun was also easy and only took 23 minutes.

#419 Planet RIX-13 - I liked this one. It's very basic and short though.

#420 Metropolis Lux Obscura - This one is a bit of a mixed bag. Art style is cool and the concept original. Execution is a bit so-so. It also gave the impression that it excessive with the nudity in the hopes that "sex sells".

#421 Donut County - Not as good as it was hyped up to be. Not a new concept really and also quite short. Has some funny lines, but nothing to write home about.

#422 Uncharted Remastered - Still a fun and good game. Had a good time with it, even when playing on crushing.

$423 Uncharted 2 Remastered - Not as much fun as the first one and more difficult imo. Dragged on a bit too long.

As for 100%ed games. Linger in Shadows was an odd thing, which was courtesy of the PS Now trial. Never would've actual bought htis, cause it's utter shite. Machinarium was better, albeit a bit clunky to control. Lastly there was Strong Bad's Good Game for Attractive People which was the most enjoyable of these games. It also wasn't the best control-wise, but the gameplay itself was kind of fun.

Among the bunch of games I won't be returning to are the following. 2Dark, which isalmost a neat game. Unfotunately the game is literally too dark, which makes seeing wholes in the ground and other traps a pain.

Atelier Escha & Logy started out fun, but compared to other Atelier titles, it seemed to have poor balancing. Stuck on one of the bosses that apparently is easy, if you managed to pull of perfect traits in alchemy. I still find the alchemy system confusing as hell and just good items didn't cut it for the boss.

Then there was Assassin's Creed Black Flag...one of the most boring games I've played, so much so that I couldn' bring myself to even finish the story. It's the same follow/tail mission over and over again and I fail to see how anyone would actually have thought of that experience as enjoyable.

American Fugitive started out fun, but eventually game-breaking bugs crept up. The story isn't all that great either and the gameplay gets a bit old fairly quickly.

I also played through Fallen Legion Flames of Rebellion, which was not a great experience overall. The game is all about timing attacks and blocks and when the enmy attacks are consistently covered by special effects or the health bar at the bottom of the screens it screws up the whole mechanic.

I also won't be returning to Shadows of the Damned, mainly because it's really tricky to play it when you controller's analog stick drifts off while aiming. The game itself is fun, but has some sections that are terrible (auto-scroller, running and turret sections). Also can't skip cutscenes.

I also tried out Sims 4 on an alt account. It's not a good port. Poor performance, game-breakiing bugs and it's just a boring going through the motions on a daily basis sim.

New additions:

• Bioshock Collection
  • Bear With Me
  • Undead Horde
  • Stranger Things 3
Edited by voodoo_eyes

• 2 weeks later...

Another update is due, since I got a few more platinums.

#424 Bear With Me - Had a lot of fun with this one. It's funny, dark and looks cool. Base game is better than the DLC though.

#425 Stranger Things 3 - This was a bit ofa let-down. Very bland experience despite there being a decent amount of characters to play as. Doesn't run too well either.

#426 Undead Horde - This one was fun and didn't really get boring at all. Similar to hte Overlord games, but with loot.

#427 Word Search (Vita) - Well, it is what it aims to be.

#428 Cosmic Star Heroine (Vita) - Runs worse than the PS4 version, but it's still fun. Crashes several times though when I was trying to equip characters with new gear.

Dropped a couple of games as well though. New Star Manager being one of them. It being originally a mobile gime, it's design is that of a neverending loop. That loop gets boring quickly. The other game is Okami HD, which stated out pretty good and then it started introducing minigame after minigame and all of them are poorly made and horrible to play. Minigames actually killed this game for me and make me almost hate it.

New additions:

• The Division 2
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's time for another update.

Plat-wise there's 3 additions as well as 3 games that I ended up abandoning.

#429 Tekken 7 - Solid overall, but had the worst story mode in any fighting game. Not only story-wise, but also gameplay-wise, as it throws you against waves of enemies for most of the story. They also removed the brawler mode, which was kind of hte best thing in the Tekken games. The online had a bit iffy matchamking, but was at least stable.

#430 The Sims 4 - This should not have been released, considering it's state. Framrate goes to the shitter on a regular basis. Characters don't register assignments or literally just turn invisible making them almost impossible to interact with.

#431 Mecho Tales - This one also had technical issues, but were more in the form of crashing or clipping through the floor. Half of hte levels are cluttered with particle effects that ruin the experience as it just messes up visibility. Bosses don't have a health bar, and are utter damage sponges. Hitboxes are poorly done and the platforming doesn't feel as precise as it should be.

As for the games I dropped, there were these. Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, which felt really bland and seemed like a giant tutorial, introducing new things almost until the very end. Lesss is more... and this needed a lot less. Combat was OK as it always is in KH. Also, you essentially go through the same story twice in a row, which throws the plot all over the place. It's the worst story structuring  I've ever seen in a game. Main problem was that I got to the end of the game at level 25 with both characters. With one of them I had little problem in defeating hte boss. The other boss fight is just ridiculous though. Since I couldn't beat that one, I did some research and everywhere I looked it was suggested to be at least level 40. Yeah, I an't grinding 15 levels in a game that has terrible XP gain. If I am able to get to the end of the game at a specific level I should have a reasonable chance in beating it.

Then there's Flatout 4, which had some promiss, before it fell apart. Quick play mode is locked off by story progression, I mean wtf? Campaign is boring, has few tracks and few cars. Cars are overly expensive compared to the winings and don't really offer a straight-up upgrade. AI are dicks and will try to make you crash whenever they get the chance. The destructible environments are interesting, but end up becoming annoying , while racing. Flatout mode is a weird form of challenge mode that has some odd mechnics that aren't explained properly. Best thing about the game is the music.

Lastly there's Conception 2. I was enjoying it quite a bit, but the dumb mechanics eventually caught up with me. I made it to the last few dungeons, but needed to improve my team. Which in this game means, that you need to replace your 9 "children" with better versions, as in ones that have a higher level cap. That's where the game shot itself in the foot. The children always start at level 1, and asa result do little to no damage to higher level enemies. SO you've got to grind levels for them, which unfortunately takes way too long. This being a process that you have to do 2-3 times throughout the game, it just drains the patience and fun.

New additions:

• Regalia of Men and Monarchs
  • Beholder 2
  • Lovecraft's Untold Stories
Edited by voodoo_eyes

• 4 weeks later...

Been a while since my last update. So it's time to do some catch up.

#432 Regalia: of Men and Monarchs - One of the better tactical-Rpgs out there. The voice-acting was some of hte best I've encountered in a video game.

#433 Secret of Mana - I think it's slightly worse than the predecessor, still decent though. THe item grind was horrible though and almost put me off the game entirely.

#434 The Witness - Lacks proper direction and explanation of hte puzzles. The challenge puzzle was somewhat annoying, but took me way less attempts than I thought it woud.

#435 Lightning Returns - THis one was better than I thought it would be. It still looks great, but the time constraints is annoying.

#436 Wheels of Aurelia - This was trash. It's boring and the driving is horrible. There's a lot o weird collision and clipping going on as well.

Only dropped one game this time around, which was Tron Evolution. The game is alright, but has some of the worst collectibles around and the bike sections suck. Combat and platforming was alright though.

New additions:

• Road Rage
  • Shenmue
  • Shenmue 2
  • Waking Violet
  • Harvey's New Eyes
  • Erica
  • Detective Gallo
Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 1

On 30.1.2017 at 8:26 PM, voodoo_eyes said:

Why did I stop?: I couldn't bear the agony of this garbage any longer.

Thank you for making me laugh (Jak and Daxter II). Damn I hate all three games and after completing the first one after nearly 4 years - I cant wait to do those game after crypt of the necro dancer

• 3 weeks later...

It's been a while once again. Got a good number of plats though.

#437 The Cursed Crusade - Had some cool ideas and the gameplay was decent. Plenty of bugs allround though.

#438  Shenmue - This one still kind of holds up for the most part, but the pacing is so bad. Way too much idling going on, as there is bugger all to do. Last third of the game felt dragged out and pointless.

#439 Waking Violet - The perspective chosen killed this one. It feels misaligned and some of the puzzles are quite annoying.

#440 Erica - Story was interesting, but kind of predictable. The acting was only decent and I kind of expected better. A handful of playthroughs are a bit rough as well, since you can't skip ahead.

#441 Detective Gallo - Neat point-and-click, that drags on a little too much. If there wasn't so much back and forth going on, it would probably only be 2 hours long.

#442 Harvey's New Eyes - Another point-and-click, but this one is a bit more macabre than what you usually get in this genre. Was kind of refreshing to be honest.

#443 Shenmue 2 - Pacing improved over the first game, but that was it. First bit feels like a kick in the teeth and already made me not want to continue the game. It gest progressively worse, by forcing you to do boring repetitive jobs over and over again. The worst thing was the excessive use of quick time events.

#444 Road Rage - Well, it's not great. Physics are a mess, collision detection is a joke and the story is lackluster.  The handling is barely acceptable.

Dropped 2014 FIFA Wolrd Cup Brazil from my backlog. Did a few tournaments and had my fill of it. Now it can go RIP with the servers.

New additions:

1. Fighting EX Layer
  2. Rise of Insanity
  3. Tokyo Xanadu EX+
  4. Hack GU Last Recode
  5. Impact Winter

On 4/4/2020 at 5:24 AM, voodoo_eyes said:

#436 Wheels of Aurelia - This was trash. It's boring and the driving is horrible. There's a lot o weird collision and clipping going on as well.

I guess you forgot my ? rating of this from a KYC a LONG time ago! :P

Curious to hear your take on Impact Winter.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2020 at 5:11 PM, PerryToxteth said:

I guess you forgot my 1f4a9.png rating of this from a KYC a LONG time ago! :P

Curious to hear your take on Impact Winter.

Oh, I did remember that rating. and honestly didn't expect much from it to begin with. I just had a couple of bucks left and though screw it. In retrospect I probably shoild've stayed away from it though.

Probably won't be touching Impact Winter for a while. I'm trying to mainly focus and games I have already started, Easy and quick games are sort of the exception. Having recently played Darkwood and having been disappointed by it, I'll need a decent break before I pick up another survival game to play.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok it's been a busy last few weeks. Lots of plats and little patience to do an update because of it. So now it's time to play some cath up.

#445 + #446 Just Ignore Them - Little horro point-and-click that turned out to be way too short with too much back and forth going on.

#447 + #448 Knightin+ - A basic Binding of Isaac wannabe, but melee focused. Was Ok.

#449 + #451 Football Game - Horrible art style, too short and just overall boring.

#450 Bioshock 2 (PS4) - Enjoyed this one a lot. The most difficult thing was the damn research. There were the few odd bugs, which resulted in soft locks. Reloading the save fixed those though.

#452 + #453 Red Bow - Neat little horror point-and-click. Shame it's another one of those really short games.

#454 + #455 Distraint - Was alright. Expected a bit better for whatever reason. Also way too much back and forth between areas.

#456 Sagebrush - This was another bust. Too dark, visually unappealing, too short and meh story.

#457 + #458 Super Wiloo Remake - An Ok Mario clone, that lacks interesting levels.

#459 Shadow of Loot Box - It's a a goof really. Taking stabs at AAA titles with some mediocre gameplay mixed in.

#460 Grim Legends 3 - Less than a handful hidden object puzzles in a hidden object game. Mediocre.

#461 Modern Tales - This was more like it. Plenty of HOPs and interesting story.

#462 Call of Cthulhu - I had fun with it, but it's astonishing how the polish went gradually out the window. Messed up animations and eventually the lip sync s all over the place as well. Had so much more potential. If it wasn't for the story, this would've been just meh.

!00%ed Rise of Insanity, which was a cool horror game. Somewhat predictable story and a tad too short (don't buy this at full price, it's like 2 hours long).

I also dropped plenty of games as I just can't be bothered with them anymore. So I cut both Need for Speed Most Wanted games from my backlog, as well as Transformers Fall of Cybertron and War for Cybertron. Finished campaign on both and that's all I wanted out of those. Dropped two fighting games, which were Fighting EX Layer and Under Night. Both were decent and if I couldb be bothered to put in the time to get better at the combos I probably could've platted them. Oh well, too many other games in the backlog. Yakuza 6 was another game that I don't care to continue any longer. I got plenty of hours out of it and just don't feel like grinding XP and missions. I also hated the baseball and caln minigames. Lastly I also stopped playing Darkwood. Most of the mechanics are shit and it is just constant frustration, which makes it literally feel like a waste of time. I really wanted to finish the story at least, but in the end i just can't be arsed anymore.

New additions:

• Rebel Cops
  • Wizard of Legend

• 1 month later...

Time for another update. It's been a few busy weeks, so I spent the littel tie I had on a few short games.

#463 Queen's Quest 2 - Mediocre HoG game. Too many other types of puzzles, that just aren't as enjoyable.

#464 Queen's Quest 3 - Better than the previous iteration.

#465 Lego Ninjago Movie: The VIdeo Game - Was alright. Could've been better, was it not for the bugs and really long loading times.

#466 MotoGP 18 - Decent entry in the franchise. The addition of the kiddy cup, seems pointless.

#467 + #468 Milo's Quest - Ok game. Very basic though.

#469 + #470 Access Denied - Not a fan of this puzzle game.

#471 + #472 Paradox Soul - This wasn't great either.

#473 + #474 Mekabolt - Decent platformer

#475 + #476 Cybarian - Solid action platformer. The art style wasn't really my thing, but the gameplay was alright.

#477 + #478 Daggerhood - Was ok. The concept is intereting, but the hit detection is a bit off.

#479 + #480 - Deep Space Rush - It's shit, skip it.

Also decided to abandon a bunch of games. Hack Gu Last Recode turned out really bland after a while. I finished the first volume and tried to start the second one, but it just feels like more of the same. Finished Fuse and it was fun, but not worth replaying imo. Another game that got boring after a while was Toukiden 2. It started out fun, but every fight kind of drags on for way too long. Lastly I stopped Sly Thieves in Time, as I just couldn't really get into it.

New additions:

• Thronebreaker
  • Days Gone
  • Vampyr
  • Streets of Rogue
  • Shining Resonance Refrain
  • Mark of the Ninja Remastered
  • Seven
  • The Bard'S Tale IV
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Spaz said:

Why do you play so many games that you end up disappointed or find they're too difficult?

I tend to only buy games that I think I may enjoy, that unfortunately doesn't always happen though. And since I paid for them I try to get my money's worth out of them, even if they aren't great. If some of the games I disliked were longer than a couple of hours, I'd probably wouldn't bother finishing them at all.

• Like 2

On 7/11/2020 at 7:24 PM, TomataEighty9 said:

#99 - GTA V (PS3) - 4/5 story 1/5 MP

Lbf2689.png

Playing through the story was enjoyable, even though the game has a few issues.

Why did I stop? - Plat unobtainable and the MP is a mess.

Why is it unobtainable? :)

There was some online trophy at the timethat was broken, if I'm not mistaken. It might have been fixed since then though.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

I thought Run Like the Wind is still unobtainable.

Didn't particularly like the online much anyway. The PS4 version is even more ridiculous, namely the Doomsday Heist where you need a team of good people to get those last two trophies. Yeah, not happening.

21 hours ago, Spaz said:

I thought Run Like the Wind is still unobtainable.

Didn't particularly like the online much anyway. The PS4 version is even more ridiculous, namely the Doomsday Heist where you need a team of good people to get those last two trophies. Yeah, not happening.

Oh shoot, i didn't get it was the ps3 version, my bad :D