Let´s talk about the Trophy list

Xionx

So 1 Week before release we finally can see the trophy list.

So we can see a lot of "mission beat " trophies.  Some collactebles (guardian spirits and the Kodama)

Little bit dissapointed if you only have to beat 1 Twilight mission , but maybe you need more Twilight missions for collectebles?

Looks pretty easy tbh . 

I can be wrong for the easy part if some "rare materials " or beat all yokai includes hard stuff.

• Like 1

Just now, EpicNogg4 said:

Beat me by a few seconds :angry:

Lol, list looks interesting, like you said a lot easier than I was expecting as well. Will be fun either way :)

Im so sorry , i sniped you for few seconds earlier :(.

But lets include your comment here .  You said you are not fan of trophy images.  I think they look ok. atleast every trophy has unique picture.

A lot of Bronze Trophies.  i was expecting more gold with hard tasks.....

• Like 2

I'm alright with that.

Souls like games are already quite difficult to get through, and to be honest none of those games ever had truly hard platinums just annoyingly grindy and circumstantial most of the time so them easing back on the platinum is fine by me. The game itself should provide more than enough challenge to suffice.

• Like 3

I expected some trophy for beating the game on a certain difficulty. At least the final beta seemed to have a difficulty setting that couldn't be changed. List looks alright. I hope that nothing is missable due to mission select.

15 minutes ago, Xionx said:

Little bit dissapointed if you only have to beat 1 Twilight mission , but maybe you need more Twilight missions for collectebles?

Looks pretty easy tbh . 

There is a gold trophy for beating every mission. I assume that also means every twilight mission.

Edited by soniq

8 minutes ago, Xionx said:

Im so sorry , i sniped you for few seconds earlier :(.

But lets include your comment here .  You said you are not fan of trophy images.  I think they look ok. atleast every trophy has unique picture.

A lot of Bronze Trophies.  i was expecting more gold with hard tasks.....

Yeah I didn't actually have a good look but all of them have little different images which is a lot better than the same symbol :)

Edited by EpicNogg4

24 minutes ago, HaSoOoN-MHD said:

I'm alright with that.

Souls like games are already quite difficult to get through, and to be honest none of those games ever had truly hard platinums just annoyingly grindy and circumstantial most of the time so them easing back on the platinum is fine by me. The game itself should provide more than enough challenge to suffice.

Yeah, I feel the same way. Looking forward to next week.

1 hour ago, Xionx said:

So 1 Week before release we finally can see the trophy list.

So we can see a lot of "mission beat " trophies.  Some collactebles (guardian spirits and the Kodama)

Looks pretty easy tbh . 

I can be wrong for the easy part if some "rare materials " or beat all yokai includes hard stuff.

Dungball Roller
Became Ryunoshin the dung lover's best friend

35 minutes ago, Neme-ita said:

Teamwork 
Completed 10 missions with NPC or in the “Yokai Realm with a companion” with other users. Online trophies?

Hm if you can do it with an NPC than no online trophy. Depents of how good AI can play , The devs made Ninja gaiden ..... and there the AI wasnt that good XD.

1 minute ago, Aranea Highwind said:

I'm surprised people here are actually interested on Nioh. Barely anyone participated on the topics related to this game.

Trophy list doesn't look that hard and if we can obtain them by playing co op, this will be even easier (assuming you already have experience on the Souls type of games).

I think Nioh is a hidden Gem. I know a lot of ppl are hyped for this game like me. But there are also ppl that call this game just another DS clone. I played alpha and beta and i can tell its not just a clone. It is maybe same genre but it is different in so many ways. :) I think ppl will talk more about the game when it is released.

I'm so so excited for this game. I know I mentioned this on a topic before, but 2017 packed a punch and left me on the floor when it comes to games I want. 

I just got REbiohazard and I'm still playing my dream game called KH 2.8. Next month starts with this beauty that I loved on beta and alpha, and then ends the month with Horizon. Following there's mass effect and Nier, with persona 5 and yooka laylee gracing on April. What a year.

As for this one, I really hope the game delivers ninja gaiden core difficulty and that gold trophy requires all missions including twilight ones. 

When we go hardcore there's no going back. :P

• Like 4

Personally, I'm super excited! The trophy list doesn't seem to hard and with DS2 and Bloodborne already under my belt (have yet to play DS2/3 on PS4), plus playing the Beta and the Last Chance Trial, I'm ready to take this on! I'm actually glad there aren't any online specific trophies though. I play solo 99.9% of the time. It might be a bit of a challenge at first but once you level, get good gear and memorize the enemies/boss' movements, it's a walk in the park. Patience is a virtue.