Well. Crap.

Paleblood

I've been playing through the Batman games recently. Now at Arkham City I've finished everything on regular New Game, exept 2 Riddler

Trophies.

My problem is that my Riddler Collection shows me I miss those two trophies in the Amusement Mile but my map is empty. (I had obviously interrogated enough Riddler informants)

So I checked on Youtube for the exact wherabouts of those 2 fuckers. And, as I feared, I had already collected them, but I didn't get the 'stamp' in my collection status, neither did I in the Main Menu statistics. Long story short, the game fucked up.

As a last resort I tried New Game+, played to the Point I can collect them, but, of fucking course, they're gone.

So has anything like that happend to some of you? I found very little evidence on google something similair has happen to a few people, but there was never an answer.

Currently re-installing the game. Won't help anythig anyway but troubleshooting....yay...

EDIT: I'm playing the Return to Arkham Collection on PS4 but I know this problem also existed in the original PS3 Game.

Am I allowed to also post this on the Return to Arkham Board as well or link it?

EDIT 2: Made a Video for you to see. The Trophies are supposed to be at those spots.

Edited by Schlumpfkiller7

On 1/31/2017 at 6:30 AM, Schlumpfkiller7 said:

I've been playing through the Batman games recently. Now at Arkham City I've finished everything on regular New Game, exept 2 Riddler

Trophies.

My problem is that my Riddler Collection shows me I miss those two trophies in the Amusement Mile but my map is empty. (I had obviously interrogated enough Riddler informants)

So I checked on Youtube for the exact wherabouts of those 2 fuckers. And, as I feared, I had already collected them, but I didn't get the 'stamp' in my collection status, neither did I in the Main Menu statistics. Long story short, the game fucked up.

As a last resort I tried New Game+, played to the Point I can collect them, but, of fucking course, they're gone.

So has anything like that happend to some of you? I found very little evidence on google something similair has happen to a few people, but there was never an answer.

Currently re-installing the game. Won't help anythig anyway but troubleshooting....yay...

EDIT: I'm playing the Return to Arkham Collection on PS4 but I know this problem also existed in the original PS3 Game.

Am I allowed to also post this on the Return to Arkham Board as well or link it?

EDIT 2: Made a Video for you to see. The Trophies are supposed to be at those spots.

According to my information, you are not even in the right spot for those particular trophies. The two trophies you are missing on your video are located to the north inside of the Gotham GCPD building. 

Your two trophies are located at 29:33 and 28:02. 

Here is my source: 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Lithium_Lemon said:

According to my information, you are not even in the right spot for those particular trophies. The two trophies you are missing on your video are located to the north inside of the Gotham GCPD building. 

Your two trophies are located at 29:33 and 28:02. 

Here is my source: 

Oh my god you are a lifesaver!

I looked at the wrong row the whole time... :facepalm:

I literally gave up a few days ago, even deleted the game from my PS4.

Thank you so much for responding in so much detail.

In which area you play in? (US, CA, UK etc..) I would honestly like to you a little something

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

That happened to me recently.

I was looking at the row and the riddler trophy for one of them has been collected but it didn't get ticked off. So I loaded the game again and tried to get it in NG+ save slot. No such luck. So I decided to cut my losses and downloaded the recent uploaded game save from my PS Plus online storage.

As it was downloading, I had a look at the rows photo and realised I have been looking at THE WRONG ONE. So I have lost 2-3 hours of riddler trophies collecting, which is better than nothing.

It happens. And I have made sure I wouldn't make the same mistake while I continue collecting those blasting things. How did the Riddler not get attacked by someone while setting up those elaborate trophies locations, or TYGER letting it happening I'll never know.