Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DARKB1KE

Is it worth it? Also, online server renting?

9 posts in this topic

Is this game easy to boost? Can you rent servers again like BF4 and kick out randoms? If I am forced into PVP trophies I am hoping to at least have private(public) servers like I did with BF4 boosting.

Any advice? This seems like a good deal but I'm not sure why so expensive? 

 

46899b32c9e5404f9660fda2b68bd8cb.png

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On a personal level it's not needed to boost for the MP trophies. I got all the MP trophies in 6 days. Can be done quicker it's just  i play some other games in those 6 days. I've only recently gone back to playing the campaign to finish the plat off as I busy with the Hard playthrough (which isn't that hard tbh....especially if you do it stealth) But seriously the MP trophies is joke.  

Edited by DF007gamer
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're going to rent a server, I'd suggest waiting for all of the dlc to come out as it will have even more multiplayer to do

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Base game is super easy to do just on random matches. The easiest BF to plat IMO but when the DLCs start rolling in, 100% might come harder so renting a server might be the easiest way to earn them.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right now there nothing you need to do on Mulitplayer that needs boosting really.  it's just one operation then playing each class to level 2.  The warbonds and kill and sniper with a bolt action with just come naturally as you level up.  

 

Once the DLC hits there may be obscure stuff to do but not for now.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DF007gamer said:

On a personal level it's not needed to boost for the MP trophies. I got all the MP trophies in 6 days. Can be done quicker it's just  i play some other games in those 6 days. I've only recently gone back to playing the campaign to finish the plat off as I busy with the Hard playthrough (which isn't that hard tbh....especially if you do it stealth) But seriously the MP trophies is joke.  

Right now perhaps, but what about when all 4 DLC packs is released? 

 

2 hours ago, totallycrushed said:

Base game is super easy to do just on random matches. The easiest BF to plat IMO but when the DLCs start rolling in, 100% might come harder so renting a server might be the easiest way to earn them.

Someone posted that renting servers is not possible in BF1.  Is this true? 

 

2 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

If you're going to rent a server, I'd suggest waiting for all of the dlc to come out as it will have even more multiplayer to do

 

I'll wait until all 4 are released, and by that time perhaps the price will have come down.  Good idea.

Edited by DARKB1KE
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DARKB1KE said:

Right now perhaps, but what about when all 4 DLC packs is released? 

 

Someone posted that renting servers is not possible in BF1.  Is this true? 

 

 

I'll wait until all 4 are released, and by that time perhaps the price will have come down.  Good idea.

This is relevant to your question https://www.battlefield.com/news/article/rent-a-server-for-battlefield-1

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DARKB1KE said:

 

Someone posted that renting servers is not possible in BF1.  Is this true? 

This is not true. Server renting is in it's beta phase according to the main menu but renting a server is possible. 1,45€ for a day. There's also a choice to rent a server for a week, month, 3 months and 6 months.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.