Ninja Gaiden 3 Server stability?

Rantsi92

Servers never seem to work? shouldn't this game be marked as unfinishable already when servers just simply wont work like ever....

Edit: I probably pumped too much rage in frustration in this post but seeing that the basegame seems to have so many issues with online its quite sad :/

Edited by Rantsi92

5 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Is it only the base version? Razor's Edge works flawlessly

Base game ( not Razor) is having Either  Unable to find a lobby / Unable to join a lobby  half of timer even though im here with Partner to get this finished :/
And if you try to manually to search for games you cant find a single one. (even if either of us is having a game up and running on public created match)

Edited by Rantsi92

2 minutes ago, Rantsi92 said:

Base server is having Either  Unable to find a lobby / Unable to join a lobby  half of timer even though im here with Partner to get this finished :/

Looks like it's been an issue for awhile, found a gamefaqs thread with the same issue from 4 years ago http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605992-ninja-gaiden-3/62357502

it's either a NAT issue or an issue on their side

Just now, SnowxSakura said:

Looks like it's been an issue for awhile, found a gamefaqs thread with the same issue from 4 years ago http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605992-ninja-gaiden-3/62357502

it's either a NAT issue or an issue on their side

Yea i was reading that same post earlier ago but there is no solution for it anyways. There should be no issues with NAT2 tho far as i know.

13 minutes ago, AlphaSergen said:

The unable to find a lobby or join a lobby is simply because the game is incredibly dead and people aren't playing it, if the servers were shut down then you wouldn't even be able to make any lobbies or search. 

the issue should not be happening cause of the fact we actually got 2 players doing it (Boosting.) Yea i know servers are pretty much dead in NG3 but severs should not been shut down yet.

11 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

If you're doing clan battles you can just invite your partner

Yea and even when inviting the problem happens.

Even resetted my router settings to factory settings to make sure that there should not be any problems inbetween the modem and the PS3 but it still keeps spamming both of us with either unable to join.

Edit: My mate is seeing my game on search at last but still unable to join on it.

Edit Edit: I Still cant find his lobby even if he makes one....

Edited by Rantsi92

In some cases it could be because of the modem you or your partner are using (like using an rather old modem) or maybe because of how fast/slow the net is.

Had some UK friend of mine that i never could connect to and then when he got a new and faster net i never had problems connecting to him again. Maybe it could be the same case here.

But as always it could be something entirely different aswell.

4 minutes ago, Tosmasta00 said:

In some cases it could be because of the modem you or your partner are using (like using an rather old modem) or maybe because of how fast/slow the net is.

Had some UK friend of mine that i never could connect to and then when he got a new and faster net i never had problems connecting to him again. Maybe it could be the same case here.

But as always it could be something entirely different aswell.

One guy from Argentina was able to join just fine on my lobby without any actual issues but my Boosting Partner from Czech cant seem to be able to join no matter what :/ (My boosting partner was just able to join fine like 1 month ago but nothing should have changed in either of our ends.) Probably servers hiccuping for no reason again.

4 hours ago, Rantsi92 said:

Yea i was reading that same post earlier ago but there is no solution for it anyways. There should be no issues with NAT2 tho far as i know.

NAT 2 is the one you want so as long as the player you are connecting too is also NAT 2, it shouldn't be an issue on your guys end. NAT 1 or 3 would cause a problem and it probably wouldn't let you connect.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...