Trophies not popping.

GhostsxShadow

2 hours ago, GhostsxShadow said:

Was there anyone else out there that was having an issue of the Vita version of not getting any trophies.  I should have got the one stone trophy from the get-go but nothing. 

I know there is a demo for the game. Are you sure you also downloaded the unlock key too? I don't remember if Vita games work like that, similar to PS3.

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 7/31/2017 at 9:35 PM, fbdbh said:

Trophies unlock only after you finished the first map, if anyone's still interested. You have to select the area with the trophy icon (not visible until you complete the whole first squate), and then you're good.

Thank you kindly!

• 2 weeks later...

I´m facing some kind of bug on the VITA, finished the entire world map, and the "World Ender" trophy icon was unlocked inside the game. BUT, unfortunately the trophy itself did not pop :(

As I´m not able to replay a "world" level, I´m afraid the only solution will be to play all levels again from a new save file. So far I have found no other solution.

Edited by s3ph1r0th777

On 5/14/2018 at 9:23 AM, s3ph1r0th777 said:

I´m facing some kind of bug on the VITA, finished the entire world map, and the "World Ender" trophy icon was unlocked inside the game. BUT, unfortunately the trophy itself did not pop :(

As I´m not able to replay a "world" level, I´m afraid the only solution will be to play all levels again from a new save file. So far I have found no other solution.

Strange, must be a random thing as I just finished the game and did not encounter any problem. Tough luck!

On 31/7/2017 at 10:35 PM, fbdbh said:

Trophies unlock only after you finished the first map, if anyone's still interested. You have to select the area with the trophy icon (not visible until you complete the whole first squate), and then you're good.

There's a problem: how can you repeat the levels? Once you have done them, I can't to do them again (at least, at the beginning of the game) and one of the first level is very easy to get the King hitted by the rock

On 5/23/2018 at 4:39 PM, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

There's a problem: how can you repeat the levels? Once you have done them, I can't to do them again (at least, at the beginning of the game) and one of the first level is very easy to get the King hitted by the rock

You'll have plenty of opportunity with replayable levels (diamond, grenade levels and you'll have to complete the whole game in backwards order in the end).

58 minutes ago, fbdbh said:

You'll have plenty of opportunity with replayable levels (diamond, grenade levels and you'll have to complete the whole game in backwards order in the end).

Yep, what @fbdbh said, loads of opportunities to meet every trophy requirements, in fact, too many, it is a bit over-the-board to make you play the whole game one more time only to gain one shitty bronze trophy - well, the lengths we go to... on the plus side, the game is quite addictive (Angry Birds-addictive), so you can complete quite a few levels at a single go. 

46 minutes ago, det_gittes said:

Yep, what @fbdbh said, loads of opportunities to meet every trophy requirements, in fact, too many, it is a bit over-the-board to make you play the whole game one more time only to gain one shitty bronze trophy - well, the lengths we go to... on the plus side, the game is quite addictive (Angry Birds-addictive), so you can complete quite a few levels at a single go. 

Just an fyi, you have to quote the original post to the person you want to address. The way you're doing it, the guy/gal you're trying to alert won't be alerted.

On topic: I never had or heard of trophies glitching on this game. Very possible, I've just not heard of it. I 100% this on both ps3 and vita in the past. Interesting title.

• Like 1