Playroom VR New DLC

AndrewTalonVR

4 hours ago, fisty123 said:

I just removed this game from my PS4 last night, I should have known this was going to happen.

As for the addon its on my local PSN store and is free to download.

So you download the content via PS Store and not added via update? I don't find it into my store.

3 hours ago, Maxie the Mouse said:

So you download the content via PS Store and not added via update? I don't find it into my store.

Hmm might not be out everywhere but I was using the internet store on the computer, Searched for the game and under the add-on section it was there.

• Like 2

Hi,

Any advice what's the easy way to earn these two trophies below? I'm trying to make it since yesterday and always I lost the battle because too many enemies surround me at the same time.

The galaxy is at peace… (Defeated the alien invasion in Toy Wars.)

It's a megablast! (Destroyed a bomb, taking out 5 enemies along with it in Toy Wars.)

• Like 1

On 2/3/2017 at 0:36 PM, longplay33 said:

Hi,

Any advice what's the easy way to earn these two trophies below? I'm trying to make it since yesterday and always I lost the battle because too many enemies surround me at the same time.

The galaxy is at peace… (Defeated the alien invasion in Toy Wars.)

It's a megablast! (Destroyed a bomb, taking out 5 enemies along with it in Toy Wars.)

If you have a friend they can control a separate robot on the TV screen that can fight alongside you. In fact if you have three friends you can have three robots helping. I don't know if the difficulty ramps up with more robots, though. I did it with one other person helping. But having that extra attacker was a huge help in beating the game. The bomb one should just come through regular play. Good luck!

Edited by kiskiboy97

• 2 weeks later...

For Toy Wars, I did it solo and had a second player camped by an enemy spawn point and mashed Square with my left hand and used my right hand for the turret controller. The robot ended up doing about 1/7 of the work. It wasn't really necessary, but it halted some of the bigger aliens which gave me some more time to deal with the other two spawn points.

• Like 2