Trophy thoughts?

BlazingCat83

19 minutes ago, Torracat83 said:

The cube years sound like a potential grind, but the rest doesn't seem too bad.

Whoa. I never even heard of this but being an ARC game has me very interested. I am going to look up a video but maybe you could put one in the OP for other people that might not have heard of it.

• 3 months later...

Actually... you guys only need a total of 3 billion years as they fixed and changed it and even noticed it in the patch log~

So it's not that "much" as it seems; I also git the 10 billion one at exactly accumulated 1 billion years lel...

On 24.5.2017 at 9:13 AM, Circlestheclown said:

Woah this is amazing news! Thank you kind messenger!

You're welcome mate :) But some kind of bad news here; I passed the 3 billion years some hours ago and doesn't unlock it... so either the patch doesn't fix it as it was about like it says in the update history or they translated it kinda wrong. So for now... it's unfortunalety unknown if we need 5, 10 or the 100 billion years (hopefully just not the last year... lol)... welp I just let it still idle X'D

3 hours ago, Tanuzomi said:

You're welcome mate :) But some kind of bad news here; I passed the 3 billion years some hours ago and doesn't unlock it... so either the patch doesn't fix it as it was about like it says in the update history or they translated it kinda wrong. So for now... it's unfortunalety unknown if we need 5, 10 or the 100 billion years (hopefully just not the last year... lol)... welp I just let it still idle X'D

I just passed the 3 billion years too and it did not unlock either.

I'm waiting for more intel on this, because I won't let the game run for another billion years.

Did you try to ask the devs ?

Edited by Kyp-chan

53 minutes ago, Kyp-chan said:

I just passed the 3 billion years too and it did not unlock either.

I'm waiting for more intel on this, because I won't let the game run for another billion years.

Did you try to ask the devs ?

Same here; I am also kinda tired of letting my PS4 idle the whole day or most of this day and I was somewhat glad to see it in the update history...

No so far I didn't try to contact the devs yet as I was not sure if I am the only one with this problem here, but come to hear you also faced this. Hopefully it's no glitch after all. Did you so far tried to contact the devs?

Yeah, it's kinda boring. I want to actually *play* something else >.<

But maybe the trophy unlocks when you spend 3 billions years on a single map. I did not try that yet.

1 minute ago, Tanuzomi said:

No so far I didn't try to contact the devs yet as I was not sure if I am the only one with this problem here, but come to hear you also faced this. Hopefully it's no glitch after all. Did you so far tried to contact the devs?

Not yet, I was waiting for your reply. But I looked for their e-mail and that should be it.

I was thinking of writing now, even in if it's the week-end. I'm just worry about the fact that I will write in english... and it's a japanese address.

But nevermind, I'm a little too disappointed to refrain myself from writing. ^^

32 minutes ago, Kyp-chan said:

Yeah, it's kinda boring. I want to actually *play* something else >.<

But maybe the trophy unlocks when you spend 3 billions years on a single map. I did not try that yet.

Unfortunalety I also can negalte this one, as I completely spend all the time in Freeplay on one single map and never changed it and since the "10 billion" aka 1billion trophy unlocked I cannot belive here that suddenly the "3 billion" trophy don't work this way that would be just ridiculous.. xD

34 minutes ago, Kyp-chan said:

Not yet, I was waiting for your reply. But I looked for their e-mail and that should be it.

I was thinking of writing now, even in if it's the week-end. I'm just worry about the fact that I will write in english... and it's a japanese address.

But nevermind, I'm a little too disappointed to refrain myself from writing. ^^

LOL always good to read this. Yeah kinda the official western site has no contact method...

Guess we got a reply after the weekend, welp not so bad guess the only fun thing will be yes the contacting via jp or did you tried the twitter page (fuu no account here...)

Heads up we will get this gorgeous platinum for sure =D

1 hour ago, Tanuzomi said:

Unfortunalety I also can negalte this one, as I completely spend all the time in Freeplay on one single map and never changed it and since the "10 billion" aka 1billion trophy unlocked I cannot belive here that suddenly the "3 billion" trophy don't work this way that would be just ridiculous.. xD

Yeah it would be ridiculous, but who knows ? ^^ Anyway, thank you for confirming that it didn't work either.

So I did send the e-mail. Hopefully we'll have an answer soon. And I can't contact them by Twitter or Facebook 'cause I have no account.

I found an article on gematsu stating that the 1.01 patch released for the japanese version has changed the condition for “Too Much Time on Your Hands” , which is the 500 millions years in free mode. Actually, for the EU version, the text says "500 billions" (in French at least) but it unlocks at 500 millions. Nothing is mentionned about the 100 billions years... When I look at the source of the article, the trophy mentionned is " 時の奔流に乗って" and the description states "100億年" which should be 100 * 100,000,000 years. It makes 10 billions if i'm correctly calculating. I have to say I'm completly lost right now. xD Let's just wait.

EDIT : the japanese version has a trophy for the creation of one milion of organism, and one trophy for two millions. We have one billion and ten billions. I'm sure I'm missing something...

I'm not sure the illustration is gorgeous, but at least the octaedron reminds me Ramiel, the angel from Evangelion. ^^

Edited by Kyp-chan

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 16/11/2017 at 11:53 PM, NightRusticDawn said:

So I guess this Platinum is possible as it seems someone unlocked the years trophy now.

Yep, the Platinum trophy is achievable, I just got it few minutes ago as I reached a total of 10 billions years.

It took me a total of 609 hours... I played something like 35 hours, and the rest was just letting the game run by itself at full speed with infinite health point...

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Kyp-chan said:

Yep, the Platinum trophy is achievable, I just got it few minutes ago as I reached a total of 10 billions years.

It took me a total of 609 hours... I played something like 35 hours, and the rest was just letting the game run by itself at full speed with infinite health point...

Thanks for the clarification, glad this game got sorted as it's quite the fun experience. Now I'll get this done :) Ta

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Almost have the platinum, but getting the rest of the stuff for Super Photographer is gonna be a pain. I honestly wish they had a sort of guide for evolving the planet so the conditions are right for certain creatures. I know the game says "XXXX height and XXXX degrees cold/hot" and all that but it usually doesn't spawn the required stuff. I know there is probably stuff I need to do(like make sure a certain animal or plant exists) but it's so vague. :(

• 1 year later...

Some quick tips.

1. Take your time with the story. The years from the story add up to Total Cube Years when you go into Freeplay Mode.

2. Occasionally rotate your planet's temperature between 10-24 degrees. (Some animals require 26 or 8 degrees this can be viewed under Library and Tree.)

3. Have large flat spaces for creatures like Nessie, T-Rex and the Yeti. (20+ squares of flat land. All of them appear between 15-20 degrees.)

4. Pay attention to land level. Nessie only spawns in shallows while the Kraken only appears in deep-sea for example. A lot of plants/animals are locked to land level.

5. Expect to spend 630 some hours on the game if you are going for Platinum. (Maybe leave it running while you sleep for 8hrs a day.)

Edited by esperguardian
spelling error
  • Like 1