Platinum still attainable?

R2tito11

I started playing this game a long time ago, but stopped playing in 2016; never got to obtain the "Spread Democracy Trophy" since always my timing was so bad, that every time we lost the final assault; now that the community is very small, do you think is it still attainable? Right now there are a couple of assaults on the bug, and cyborg planets , but both seem to be lost

I'm not aware of any reason why the plat would be completely unobtainable. 

It's frustrating that this trophy depends on the community pitching in. But, on the plus side, the dev has a history of lowering the assault requirements as the community dwindles. Pitch in, cross your fingers, and hopefully you'll get it!

• Like 1

I got it a few weeks ago in llike 16 days, so yes, the platinum is still attainable. The community is still active, so don't worry about events, just fulfill the trophy requirements and when a race is defeated, accesss the panel on your ship, that one where you upgrade your stratagems, and the trophies will pop.

If any trophy does not pop, just access that panel, and it should pop.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

Any idea how to get "Defender of Humanity"?

I believe that in Europe is not possible anymore, seeing that the amount of people is not enough for fill the points bar that appears with the time. Unless they don't modify the time giving us more games match.

Maybe someone knows how to obtain this trophy in another way?

Bye

13 minutes ago, LadyCroft75 said:

Hi everyone,

I believe that in Europe is not possible anymore, seeing that the amount of people is not enough for fill the points bar that appears with the time. Unless they don't modify the time giving us more games match.

Bye

It will always be possible. The game is designed to always be winnable, wars get easier every single time one is lost. That means defending a capital city becomes easier each time the war fails

15 minutes ago, LadyCroft75 said:

Hi everyone,

Bye

As has been stated, every time a war is lost the requirements to win the next one drop. Just keep playing and it'll happen soon. Just remember that every mission you run helps the community too, especially boss kills. Jump in on every boss fight you see and you'll help the community a lot. 

• 1 year later...

Updating for August 2018. Yes, it's absolutely still attainable, and probably no more challenging or time consuming than it was a couple of years ago. The galactic wars keep running, one was won this past week. Planet defenses keep showing up, and so on. I've been playing solo, with randoms via match-making, and have unlocked everything. The only trophy which required any boosting was the stealth one on a level 7+ mission.

Edited by Barsoomian