On Sale at US PSN store for $7.49

7 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

Is there a physical release of the PS3-game?  I only know about the PS4-one which will only contain a small subset of modes (AFAIK only melee battles).

Yep.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/River-City-Super-Sports-Challenge-All-Stars-Special-w-Soundtrack-PS3-NEW-/401264431067?hash=item5d6d394fdb:g:H9AAAOSwKfVXLO2u

its like those vita games released in Asia in English.  Heck, I never heard of this guy either before a bit...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

I saw this too. Can anyone comment on the game ?

Sucks. Bad. The fighting controls do NOT register well applied to sporting events. All the jumping, running, swimming and other acts of athletisicm come off as awkward and stiff, and if you are a trophy hunter, the requirements are so vague and unclear, not helped by the fact that there is no chapter select feature, meaning you have to accomplish such tasks such as clearing Very Hard, near flawlessly, whilst performing every type of move imaginable with an under-leveled character. Why under-leveled? BECAUSE, every time you start a new Story mode, you have to create A NEW CHARACTER EVERY TIME. The game forbids you from carrying over characters from previous playthroughs.

So yeah, game sucks.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, MaverickHunterX said:

Yep.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/River-City-Super-Sports-Challenge-All-Stars-Special-w-Soundtrack-PS3-NEW-/401264431067?hash=item5d6d394fdb:g:H9AAAOSwKfVXLO2u

its like those vita games released in Asia in English.  Heck, I never heard of this guy either before a bit...

Interesting to know.

But after hearing the feedback from RedRodrigues87 I will ignore it. I had fun playing Super Dodgeball (DS) and Nintendo World Cup but I guess it's not enough to warrant a full-fledged game with only this disciplines. I guess it's better to hope for a PS4-port of River City Ransom Underground.

• 2 months later...