PS+ February

Valyrious

5 minutes ago, StrickenBiged said:

Meh. No :platinum: for Not a Hero, and I've already got LBP3. Maybe I'll get some £ for the boxed copy and trade it in. 

Fingers crossed for the Vita & PS3 games.

If anything, that only strengthens the bid of legitimacy. Plus LBP3 has been on sale numerous times. It's a decent month, but I'm eager to see the full lineup. Who knows, there might be more gems.

I think most of us will be happier with LBP3 than something like Knack, which everybody is still waiting to hit PS+. It might sometime this year, since Knack 2 is in development.

• Like 1

Argh, no Project Cars. I knew it. :/

LBP 3 was okay but I didn't really like it. The game had potential with the new characters but they were barely used. And the loading times are a mess, at least for the PS3-version. I'm sure the ones for PS4 will be a bit better at least.

I'm not really interested in Not a Hero.

Edited by Crimson Idol

1 minute ago, Valyrious said:

the bid of legitimacy

The what? I don't know what you mean by this. 

I wasn't saying LBP3 is a bad game. The controls aren't tight enough for me, but I enjoyed my first PT. I was just saying that it's disappointing for me to see it in the line-up because I already have it. 

I'd welcome Knack though because 1) it looks like it's fun enough; and 2) I don't already own it. I agree, it's possible that it might show up this year, given Knack 2 is on the way. 

5 minutes ago, StrickenBiged said:

The what? I don't know what you mean by this. 

I wasn't saying LBP3 is a bad game. The controls aren't tight enough for me, but I enjoyed my first PT. I was just saying that it's disappointing for me to see it in the line-up because I already have it. 

I'd welcome Knack though because 1) it looks like it's fun enough; and 2) I don't already own it. I agree, it's possible that it might show up this year, given Knack 2 is on the way. 

What I meant is that right now since the games haven't been officially revealed by Sony, it's still just a rumour, but I made the thread more official sounding, since it'll be updated in an hour to show all the new games anyway. I still believe it's as legit as it gets, but who knows, maybe Amazon is pulling an early April Fools joke on keen eyed consumers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Valyrious said:

What I meant is that right now since the games haven't been officially revealed by Sony, it's still just a rumour

Oh, I get you now. Sorry. 

Given how close we are to the traditional posting time on PSBlog, and the fact that Amazon is not some third rate rumour mill website, I'm inclined to believe it's an early leak and is legit, yeah. 

11 minutes ago, Terra said:

Haven't played any of the LBG games so getting one for free would be great! I hope there's some decent Vita titles.

9 minutes ago, madbuk said:

I really enjoyed LBP1, LBP PSP, LBP Vita and even Karting, but after playing 2, I had no motivation to go out and buy 3. If it's a PS+ game I'm willing to give it a shot though.

As for the other game, I have absolutely 0 interest in it.

LittleBigPlanet 3 was by far the worst in the series in my opinion. LittleBigPlanet 1 and the PSP version were absolutely amazing, LBP 2 and the Vita version were pretty good as well but the style of LBP 3 is slightly different and the story is even more kiddy than it was before (even though it is also by far the 'scariest' LBP game). The newly added characters also felt boring to me and playing with them didn't feel like playing a LittleBigPlanet game anymore (if that makes any sense :P). The game is not bad, but you really shouldn't expect much from it when you already played the previous entries in the series. If you're new to the series, I just recommend you to pick up LBP1 for the little amount of money it still costs nowadays. I bet you'll have way more fun with that :).  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Well, LBP would be a surprise but that's all.

Still not enough quality in PS+.

Owner amount. It's pretty much like that with all LBPs.

And according to trophy guide, some buggy and MP trophies.

Shoudn't be too bad then. 2 gold trophies just worries me which are "acing all adventure levels" and "completing all quest".

31 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Argh, no Project Cars. I knew it. :/

LBP 3 was okay but I didn't really like it. The game had potential with the new characters but they were barely used. And the loading times are a mess, at least for the PS3-version. I'm sure the ones for PS4 will be a bit better at least.

I'm not really interested in Not a Hero.

Project Cars isn't worthy it anymore. The platinum is a nightmare, all for the wrong reasons, and I'm not even sure if it's achievable anymore to anyone starting the game. 

LBP3 and Not a Hero looks alright enough, but will surely go to my backlog, I have more interesting things to play that takes precedence over these two. Hoping for a solid Vita release, and a nice PS3 would be nice. 

1 minute ago, zafira1290 said:

Shoudn't be too bad then. 2 gold trophies just worries me which are "acing all adventure levels" and "completing all quest".

Acing all levels definitely requires some practice but isn't really that difficult. I still need to ace most of the levels for the platinum trophy of this game but I almost got all levels aced on LBP1, 2 and Vita. At first you feel like acing those levels is impossible but you'll manage to ace most levels after a few tries only.