PS+ February

Valyrious

Just now, BillyHorrible said:

Wait, you're asking for Vita games that can't be played on PS4?

:-/

I think getting PS4 crossbuys is a great development in the PS+ games, and many others have been asking for more PS4 games at the cost of the number of PS3/Vita games. Having PS3/Vita games crossbuy seems like the best option, I don't see why getting a Vita game that can't be played on a different system helps anyone.

Of course it does. There are tons of interesting Vita games out there that are exclusive (well, maybe not tons, but there is a nontrivial number of them). I won't ever see them on PS+ if all that is offered are cross-buy games.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kuuhaku said:

This month is great simply because I can make this trophy a milestone

19S1c7bfb.png NEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRD!!!!!!!
Play 1,000 rounds of Versus
  2.71%
ULTRA RARE
40-gold.png

Is it online versus?

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

*clap clap*

Awesome...

Wow, this hurts, this seriously hurts. This month is weak as hell.

I agree :( .

• Like 1

Not really excited about any of these. Already own LBP3, have no interest whatsoever in Starwhal, Ninja Senki orTorquel. So that leaves Anna and Not a Hero, although I'll probably just get Anna, it's supposedly a horror game so I'm willing to try that out.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

31 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

I don't see why getting a Vita game that can't be played on a different system helps anyone.

The games most people got a Vita for are not cross-whatever.

"OMG I need a Vita, because these Indies, I also could have had played on PS4 or PC, are my life!!" --- No Vita owner ever.

• Like 3

I feel like this month is overall average. Atleast LBP 3 can be on the list of triple A PS+ games. 

My opinion:

+      LittleBigPlanet3: Will definitely play. in this serie I have only played LBPK and LBP (PSP), so It will be nice to see how  "newest version" improved the series. 

-/+   Not A Hero: Didn´t know this game. It looks fun and generic at the same time. Don´t know if im gonna play this game

+     Starwhal: Will probably play with some friends, nice to have this one for free 

-      Anna Extended: Didn´t know this game. got an "ether one" vibe with a little bit of horror and downgraded graphics. Not gonna play this game.

-      Ninja Senki DX: fake 8/16 whatever bit platformer. nah

+     TorqueL: Alright I like to try this one out.

Edited by Bumperklever

3 minutes ago, Red-River13 said:

Wasn't LBP3 incredibly glitched? People are actually getting excited about playing it? Man, that's sad.

I had absolutely no glitches when I platted LBP3 on PS4 a couple months ago. I think it just had a glitchy launch and got fixed afterward, but people don't scream about things when they get better/fixed. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Is it online versus?

41 minutes ago, kuuhaku said:

According to @Gage's guide on .org it looks like offline versus.

Yeah it's all offline.  You can play against bots and there's the challenge mode,  but if you don't have friends to play it with locally it doesn't have a whole lot going for it other than the rare plat.  Very much meant to be a local couch party game.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zafira1290 said:

Little excited to go for LBP 3 plat and 100%. :) Does anyone know why it's ultra rare even while i've seen many say it's easy?

Didn't check to see if someone else quoted and responded. The plat is ultra rare due to the multiplayer. It's very glitchy and the quests that need to be done with multiple people can be a pain in the ass.

On this month's games, it seems like a nice line-up. Then again, I enjoy almost every line-up as they introduce me to a game I never otherwise would have played. The trophy lists are decently hard this time around, and will likely provide a challenge to those people trying them out. 

Well for me a Meh mont, LBP 3 is Really a great game in the offert but i just like the series never been a huge fan of it, but Ehi They gave it, i would gladly play it :3 Especially being a far easier platinum (Or let's say less annoying) than the first one! Then Starwhal, i saw this game plaied like 2 years ago on PC, it's nice but it looks like an annoying platinum; But not even so long so maybe i'll go for it!

Anna, easy and short 100% On PS3, for sure i won't refuse that :P

On Vita well no comment, i don't even know why i'm hoping for Something "Exclusive" like Norn 9 for example. And i don't know about the 2 Games there anyway; Ninja Senki looks cool but waaay too hard so i'll pass on it, while TorqueL looks like a game that could really piss me off xD

And Not a Hero Nah Nah, not a fan of this kind of games already + it seems super Hard of a 100% i'll pass.

So Form me 3 games (2 Sure) out of 6, could have been a better month but ehi better than nothing!!! I already have a huge backlog on all the consoles so not complaining xD