PS+ February

Valyrious

6 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

On Vita well no comment, i don't even know why i'm hoping for Something "Exclusive" like Norn 9 for example. And i don't know about the 2 Games there anyway; Ninja Senki looks cool but waaay too hard so i'll pass on it, while TorqueL looks like a game that could really piss me off xD

We did get Code: Realize back in October so getting Norn9 in the future could likely happen. Not as good as CR but worthy of a read.

Just now, Terra said:

We did get Code: Realize back in October so getting Norn9 in the future could likely happen. Not as good as CR but worthy of a read.

Yeah that's why i made it as example ;) (Unfortunately i missed CR, i made the Plus 2 Weeks later :(

So i hope to see more games like that even being Otomes rather than TorqueL for example (Which is Even Ps4 as Ninja Senki so we don't even need a Vita for them really...)

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

There are three trophy lists for Starwhal, one for PS4, one for PS3, and a PS3/PS4 list. Please tell me we are going to get two different trophy lists for this games, although I don't think that.

NA apparently has the shared list and EU apparently has the split lists.

• Like 2

Anna

Torquel 

LBP3

All that interest me. One will definitely be played (T) Another is a maybe (L), which will only turn to a yes if I have online-ppl to play with. Last (A) is dependant on the mechanics and gameplay.

2 hours ago, kuuhaku said:

According to @Gage's guide on .org it looks like offline versus.

1 hour ago, Gage said:

Yeah it's all offline.  You can play against bots and there's the challenge mode,  but if you don't have friends to play it with locally it doesn't have a whole lot going for it other than the rare plat.  Very much meant to be a local couch party game.  

Ok thanks for the info. 

1 hour ago, Terra said:

I hope so.

10 minutes ago, m0nstaLulz said:

These look like relatively easy trophies, I'm looking forward to them!

Not so sure about that... :awesome: 

Ninja Senki DX (PS4 & Vita) Trophy Guide

Overview:

• Estimated trophy difficulty: 9/10 (Trophy difficulty thread)
  • Offline trophies: 18 (1trophy_hidden7.png, 14trophy_bronze.png, 3trophy_silver.png)
  • Online trophies: 0
  • Approximate amount of time to 100%: 10-20 hours (Skill dependent ) (Estimated time to 100% thread)
  • Minimum number of playthroughs: Multiple playthroughs, at least 5
  • Number of missable trophies: The Endings trophies are missable if you get higher or lower score.
  • Glitched trophies: No trophies glitched
  • Does difficulty affect trophies?: Yes. Need to beat the game in "Hardcore mode"
  • Do trophies stack?: Yes if you beat the game in "Hardcore mode"
  • Like 2

Just now, Neputyunu said:

Not so sure about that... :awesome: 

Ninja Senki DX (PS4 & Vita) Trophy Guide

Overview:

• Estimated trophy difficulty: 9/10 (Trophy difficulty thread)
  • Offline trophies: 18 (1trophy_hidden7.png, 14trophy_bronze.png, 3trophy_silver.png)
  • Online trophies: 0
  • Approximate amount of time to 100%: 10-20 hours (Skill dependent ) (Estimated time to 100% thread)
  • Minimum number of playthroughs: Multiple playthroughs, at least 5
  • Number of missable trophies: The Endings trophies are missable if you get higher or lower score.
  • Glitched trophies: No trophies glitched
  • Does difficulty affect trophies?: Yes. Need to beat the game in "Hardcore mode"
  • Do trophies stack?: Yes if you beat the game in "Hardcore mode"

Okay well maybe not that one :lol:

I already have LBP3 (which I loved) and I'm not interested on any of the other games, so it's a very disappointing month for me. I think it's good for people who haven't played LBP3, though. I have been buying lots of games on the recent sales, so it's not really a big deal and I'm paying for the MP, anyway...

I'm happy enough with just LittleBigPlanet 3 alone.

I have a sealed physical copy of it that I can now sell on eBay to get some money back :giggle:

Clearing some space on my hard drive is the only issue as I imagine it's a large download.

As far as the other games go, I'm not familiar with any of them to be honest. I'll add them to my download list anyway though.

Wow. Quite happy with this month. LBP was my first ps3 game...now i can experience it again a decade later. Also glad nothing on plus were purchased already. Non-zero-sum game!!

49 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

Asia gets LBP3, Not a Hero... and Until Dawn.

In before people rage about not getting Until Dawn.

Calm your tits mate, if you want it that bad, and haven't bought it yet, odds are it's nobody's fault but your own.

REEEEEEE

on a more serious note, a good month I'd say.