DMC 2 Bloody palace glitch

TrophyShark

I'm having a problem with bloody palace. My third attempt and its now my third glitch.My first glitch at level 2501, my second glitch at 7301 and my third glitch at 4701. I'm really annoyed with this. I'm trying to plat the game under a week and now i'm beginning to lose hope.

Does anyone know whats causing this???

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
There's always a method to the madness, so smoke a spliff and forget about all the madness. 

It sounds like you're getting the glitch where enemies will be teleported under the map. Are you using the rocket launcher? Apparently there's a chance where if you use it on the wizards they will glitch out of the map and you can't kill them. As far as I'm aware there's not really a way to prevent it other than get lucky or just be sure to kill the wizards with anything but the rocket launcher.

• Like 2

You're so right, that's what actually happened. I was killing the wizards with the rocket launcher and i was looking for the portal but none popped up. The enemies teleported under the map is definitely whats causing this. Thank you so much player.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

A cup of rum will wash away that sorrow but having two cups will put you in sorrow.