are trophies still glitched for this game?

Still a bit glitchy on my end but nothing extreme. unlike this. Had to play a small section again via chapter select, took me abut 5 minutes.

If anything seems fishy to you, just make a note and get it again if necessary.

My problem was that at the end of the game I had 36/37 optional conversations, because one time I got off a horse's back and triggered a conversation at the same time.

But as I said, I made a note and could easily obtain it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've got a glitch where if I've picked up a comic or a training manual in a previous play through, they don't appear to collect again. Apparently I'm 1 comic short, but that comic is in my in game inventory, even though it's not there for me to collect.

The training manuals are even more broken. Apparently I only have 4... I have them all. I've been through a whole NG+ and attempted to collect everything. Just won't let me do it as I've previously picked them up.

Pretty demoralising to have to go through it again for the plat, as I'm not aware of any fixes.

Edited by FadgewackeR
Addition

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
1 hour ago, droppingtherock said:

Just doing a run though now and I hit all the shiv doors but the trophy didn't pop. Are there any strategies for dealing with glitched trophies? Can I use chapter select?

You can use chapter select. Well known trophy bug. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, hrywlms said:

I keep getting trophies pop before fulfilling the requirements for them.

For example, I got 'Everything we've been through' when I had two more upgrades left to make to Joel and 'Scavenger' way before I collected all collectables. Super weird.

Scavenger :gold: popped early on me too back when I played the game years ago.

The only issue I got was one of Ellie's jokes didn't trigger so I had to save and restart the game, then it triggered fine.

For Everything we've been through :silver:, I can't remember much.