sjk-82

Need help!!!

9 posts in this topic

Want to plat this version of the game. But don`t know exactly the different difficulties. Can anyone help? Is this difficulties? Hardest on top?

16443460_1261118933982776_654998604_n.jpg

I used google to find a guide for it, but couldn`t find som. This wasn`t difficulties. But found them by trying out...

Wait, so you're going to play and plat a long game entirely in a different language that you don't understand? I know there wasn't much in the game that required reading, but there's gonna be some stuff that you'll hafta somehow translate.

I recommend downloading the Google Translate app on your smartphone. It enables you to take a photo of unknown text and it translates it. It won't work perfectly but you'll get an idea of what it's supposed to mean.

10 minutes ago, harsly said:

I recommend downloading the Google Translate app on your smartphone. It enables you to take a photo of unknown text and it translates it. It won't work perfectly but you'll get an idea of what it's supposed to mean.

^ This

It's helped me more than once when I needed translation. You can get it here for android or here for ios. If you have a windows phone then I suggest you get a different phone.

7 hours ago, kuuhaku said:

If you have a windows phone then I suggest you get a different phone.

Or, you know, get this:lol:

Thank you guys. Amazing. Downloaded the App and it works pretty good.