Games that you need to get a Plat in but cant because of poor online?

SGibeaver4444

Lord of the Rings Conquest (EA shut the servers on me :( ), Crysis 2 ( I am nervous to try to get the plat as I don't want to waste my time and have the trophies glitch on me), and finally Resistance 2. On Resistance, I have truly wanted to finish it, I recently got 1,000 kills but there is only a few people on in the multiplayer. I wish they would patch the 10k kill trophy and make it so you could earn the kills while playing in custom games (which is where you can still find full 60 member lobbys and get kills fast) instead of find match.

Edited by DanielVT
  • Like 1

Lord of the Rings Conquest (EA shut the servers on me :( ), Crysis 2 ( I am nervous to try to get the plat as I don't want to waste my time and have the trophies glitch on me), and finally Resistance 2. On Resistance, I have truly wanted to finish it, I recently got 1,000 kills but there is only a few people on in the multiplayer. I wish they would patch the 10k kill trophy and make it so you could earn the kills while playing in custom games (which is where you can still find full 60 member lobbys and get kills fast) instead of find match.

That would ruin the difficulty of Resistance 2's trophy list. I am so glad they aren't going to butcher it in the way you've mentioned...

Edited by BeautifulTorment
  • Like 1

That would ruin the difficulty of Resistance 2's trophy list. I am so glad they aren't going to butcher it in the way you've mentioned...

I'm sorry, but you are wrong. Playing with 60 people is the way they intended the game to be played. Just a few people play actual online while everyone else does custom matches (which are really no different from matches found using find match). Playing against just two or three people in a match is not much fun when the maps are huge and meant for 60 players. Allowing custom games to count would not butcher anything, rather it would allow one to play with 60 people the way the game was designed to play and the environment that Insomniac figured individuals would earn the killing machine trophy in.

• Like 2

Yeah, really agree with you there. It's nice having that feeling once you conquered a certain game with a ridiculous list but then having a patch or something that changes that is fucking absurd. But, I also feel as if the devs. are forcing me to pick up the game immediately to savour the list. Ah, whatever. I'm sticking to SP only games now on.

Here's my list:

• Grand Theft Auto IV
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Resistance 2
  • Street Fighter IV

Edited by scotty243

Bulletstorm because everyone plays for themselves & we don't end up reach the next round therefore I can't get the 50,000 team points & 200 team challenges because no-one plays as a team.

You need to find a good dedicated partner who knows how to play. Headset not required (how I did it), but having one would have helped make it go quicker.

Grand Theft Auto IV. :|

This one for me too ;(

I'm sorry, but you are wrong. Playing with 60 people is the way they intended the game to be played. Just a few people play actual online while everyone else does custom matches (which are really no different from matches found using find match). Playing against just two or three people in a match is not much fun when the maps are huge and meant for 60 players. Allowing custom games to count would not butcher anything, rather it would allow one to play with 60 people the way the game was designed to play and the environment that Insomniac figured individuals would earn the killing machine trophy in.

If you can find 60 players to fill a custom game with, you can have a full ranked game. Your logic is flawed.

And clearly it was the 10k being lowered to 1k thing that I was referring to when I said it would butcher the list.

Edited by BeautifulTorment

Crysis 2 ( I am nervous to try to get the plat as I don't want to waste my time and have the trophies glitch on me)

What trophies would glitch on you? Also, have you started the online portion yet? You better start that part now and 6 months later get that trophy as if you want to wait it out, the MP will be officially dead. I thought the campaign was great and warranted me another 3-4 playthroughs. Exhilirating every time. I would love to go back and plat that game but I've heard the online community has died out.

What trophies would glitch on you? Also, have you started the online portion yet? You better start that part now and 6 months later get that trophy as if you want to wait it out, the MP will be officially dead. I thought the campaign was great and warranted me another 3-4 playthroughs. Exhilirating every time. I would love to go back and plat that game but I've heard the online community has died out.

Modern Art and Tooled Up both glitched on me, its why I don't hav the platinum.

If you can find 60 players to fill a custom game with, you can have a full ranked game. Your logic is flawed.

And clearly it was the 10k being lowered to 1k thing that I was referring to when I said it would butcher the list.

I think you misunderstood me. I said I personally am at 1,000 kills. I never said I want them to lower it down to 1,000 kills. ;) I agree, that would be really lame. Finally, while it may not make sense, my logic is not flawed. I have already played online a ton. You can NEVER find even close to 60 player matches in ranked games, but in unranked games there are plenty of 60 player filled lobbies. I know it sounds weird, and even I don't understand why the community is like that!

Crysis 2 is notorious for glitched multiplayer trophies. Also, I already have the 6 month trophy. I am sure there are enough people for me to get on and platinum the game as I already have every single player trophy, I just have not gotten around to it.

Driver San Fransisco :|

(seriously if anyone reads this, please add me to boost it, check my trophies if you're not sure if I plat it or not)

Red dead redemption.

exactly there's no players in free room

That's because you live in china and RDR is notoriously bad for cross-country connectivity, there are hundreds, probably thousands of RDR players, mainly all in US though.

Driver San Fransisco :|

(seriously if anyone reads this, please add me to boost it, check my trophies if you're not sure if I plat it or not)

That's because you live in china and RDR is notoriously bad for cross-country connectivity, there are hundreds, probably thousands of RDR players, mainly all in US though.

But how can i still find some people playing in free room,though the number of them is small