Games that you need to get a Plat in but cant because of poor online?

SGibeaver4444

Yeah, really agree with you there. It's nice having that feeling once you conquered a certain game with a ridiculous list but then having a patch or something that changes that is fucking absurd. But, I also feel as if the devs. are forcing me to pick up the game immediately to savour the list. Ah, whatever. I'm sticking to SP only games now on.

Here's my list:

• Grand Theft Auto IV
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Resistance 2
  • Street Fighter IV

If you want SP, GET LEGO GAMES. Edited by navep9
  • Like 1

Uncharted 2! I finished number 3 first, but I've never been able to find any kind of online game for number 2. It makes sense, but it's so annoying that all I need to do for a platinum is play one co-op and one competitive game - not even win - and I can't!

The other one would be Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. Online was still pretty busy last I played it, but the third game has come out since then, so I don't like my chances if I decide to go back.

Uncharted 2! I finished number 3 first, but I've never been able to find any kind of online game for number 2. It makes sense, but it's so annoying that all I need to do for a platinum is play one co-op and one competitive game - not even win - and I can't!

The other one would be Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. Online was still pretty busy last I played it, but the third game has come out since then, so I don't like my chances if I decide to go back.

I heard you can do co-op offline/solo. Not sure how, but someone did that in UC3. So I suppose it works in UC2 too.

But there are still plenty of people playing UC2, did you chose the correct game modes?

The Lab and TDM are still pretty busy.

Bulletstorm because everyone plays for themselves & we don't end up reach the next round therefore I can't get the 50,000 team points & 200 team challenges because no-one plays as a team.

Welcome to online gaming. I strayed away from most online games because of the online community. Bunch of egotistic, selfish losers. Offline is a lot better.

Battlefield 3 for me. Not many play the Co-Op mode. I either get people who think lying down somewhere will fool the AI like it does the online community or I get people with the worst connection. Sometimes it even glitches and locks you into the loading screen. Other times, the AI spawning glitches on you and you either get enemies spawning in on an unusual place, or not spawning atall. I spent several hours in Co-Op 1 night and only found 1 good player. Unfortunately we got the glitch and ended our 3 hour run. Frustrating. Don't like wasting my time with these things.

Edited by Glasgow_Mick89

Lord of the Rings Conquest (EA shut the servers on me :( ), Crysis 2 ( I am nervous to try to get the plat as I don't want to waste my time and have the trophies glitch on me), and finally Resistance 2. On Resistance, I have truly wanted to finish it, I recently got 1,000 kills but there is only a few people on in the multiplayer. I wish they would patch the 10k kill trophy and make it so you could earn the kills while playing in custom games (which is where you can still find full 60 member lobbys and get kills fast) instead of find match.

I am takin Crysis 2 and Resistance 2 off this list as I have decided to become a booster. ;)