(ASIA) PSPlus IGC February 2017

gary_danial

15 minutes ago, madbuk said:

Better than EU/NA (yet again. Last month was insane) but still not overly great.

How better? A little bit i guess xD

I agree only for Until Dawn, the other are the same we get this month + Spelunky (That we alreayd got last eyar) and Color Guardians (That we got in december) :P 

This time honestly it's so similar i'm not jealous at all :P

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, MilanYildirim said:

FYI, last month Asia got GoW Remastered for free. Before that Gravity Rush.
Seems like Asia only part doesn't get screwed by Sony.
Fucking disgrace.

To be fair, Asia supports Sony with way, WAY more developers/titles that'll never see the light of day outside of Asia. 

12 minutes ago, MilanYildirim said:

FYI, last month Asia got GoW Remastered for free. Before that Gravity Rush.
Seems like Asia only part doesn't get screwed by Sony.
Fucking disgrace.

Move to Asia and learn one of their languages. Problem solved.

Seems smart if you wanna maximum your PS+ savings....

7 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

To be fair, Asia supports Sony with way, WAY more developers/titles that'll never see the light of day outside of Asia. 

That awfully sounds like scumbag majors who use their resources for those only voted for them :D

4 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

Move to Asia and learn one of their languages. Problem solved.

Seems smart if you wanna maximum your PS+ savings....

I don't want to maximize a shit, l demand same line-ups

Edited by MilanYildirim
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, MilanYildirim said:

That awfully sounds like scumbag majors who use their resources for those only voted for them :D

I don't want to maximize a shit, l demand same line-ups

It only matters if you haven't bought those games before. You didn't pick up Until Dawn when it was $10?

Which it has, multiple times.

1 minute ago, Valyrious said:

It only matters if you haven't bought those games before. You didn't pick up Until Dawn when it was $10?

Which it has, multiple times.

I bought it after a couple day of release actually, paid full price but that's not the point. Just because l got them doesn't mean others shouldn't get whereas Asia get it for free.
Obviously, quality is higher on asia line-ups why shouldn't we get them as well?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MilanYildirim said:

I bought it after a couple day of release actually, paid full price but that's not the point. Just because l got them doesn't mean others shouldn't get whereas Asia get it for free.
Obviously, quality is higher on Asia line-ups why shouldn't we get them as well?

I also agree that the 6 games should be the same worldwide. Equality right? :lol:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MilanYildirim said:

Obviously, quality is higher on asia line-ups why shouldn't we get them as well?

There were only a few months which Asia got better games. Overall, the store is much worse than NA/EU. The sales are mediocre at best, some PS+ titles missing, some got delayed so they need some good game occasionally otherwise people will just jump to NA region.

Knowing how bad it was I'm not really jealous of this line-up, it's good to see PS Asia trying to improve their service.

23 minutes ago, MilanYildirim said:

Well... Yeah. That's how public companies work. Whoever has given them the most money (bought their stocks = giving them money) gets catered to. Asian developers put out absurd numbers of games/VN/whatever, all paying lots and lots of developers fees (giving Sony money), resulting in lots and lots of gamers buying Sony consoles (earning Sony more money). Lots of them buy Plus (giving Sony even more money), so Sony coordinates with the developers/publishers to give them specific titles. Titles you happen to want, likely unbeknownst to Sony.

So... exactly like a major catering only to those who got them in their position. ;)

18 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Asian developers put out absurd numbers of games/VN/whatever, all paying lots and lots of developers fees (giving Sony money), resulting in lots and lots of gamers buying Sony consoles (earning Sony more money). Lots of them buy Plus (giving Sony even more money), so Sony coordinates with the developers/publishers to give them specific titles. Titles you happen to want, likely unbeknownst to Sony.

I think you are talking mostly about Japan, Japan actually has their own separate PS store and is not included in Asia region. :lol:

Asia region includes others like Korea, SEA, China, Hong Kong, which normally get the short end of the stick

I would love to have seen Until Dawn on PS+ NA. 

Other than that, though, I'm not totally impressed. It helps that I have knowledge of Color Guardians (it was pretty boring).

1 hour ago, PliskinCobra said:

There were only a few months which Asia got better games. Overall, the store is much worse than NA/EU. The sales are mediocre at best, some PS+ titles missing, some got delayed so they need some good game occasionally otherwise people will just jump to NA region.

Yup. In fact, I think sales in NA are generally the best in the world (I imagine its because of market controls in EU, although I'm less certain about JP).