New Game +

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm.. Probably off topic but relevant to the Title... What exactly do carry over to NG+? I've read that spirits do carry over, but how about their level and learned skills? How about The report and Riku and Sora's level, munny and items?

I am almost halfway done in my standard run and I just found out that one ability (Zero Exp) is only available in Proud or Critical, I am not sure if which is better: restart a new game from scratch and do Proud run or Finish And clean up while in Standard and do NG+ for ability ace?

TIA and sorry for asking too many questions... The thought of restarting from scratch is a bit heartbreaking for me atm :(

On 2/2/2017 at 9:19 AM, Jeffersonteng12 said:

So I'm in the new game+ and i want to change my difficulty to critical so I can get the EXP ZERO. How can I do that?

Doesn't have to be Critical. Can be Proud. Unless you're trying to go for the in-game Critical trophy as well. :P 

2 hours ago, JaM said:

Hmm.. Probably off topic but relevant to the Title... What exactly do carry over to NG+? I've read that spirits do carry over, but how about their level and learned skills? How about The report and Riku and Sora's level, munny and items?

I am almost halfway done in my standard run and I just found out that one ability (Zero Exp) is only available in Proud or Critical, I am not sure if which is better: restart a new game from scratch and do Proud run or Finish And clean up while in Standard and do NG+ for ability ace?

TIA and sorry for asking too many questions... The thought of restarting from scratch is a bit heartbreaking for me atm :(

As far as I could tell it was literally just Spirits you had created and recipes. Levels, and by extension learned skills, reset. Munny and items are wiped as well. Sora and Riku's levels are also reset.

I suggest finishing EVERYTHING on Standard. Leave just Ability Ace for last. Make sure you have all spirits made and when you do NG+ you can breeze through Proud, you don't have to beat it, while getting the necessary spirit abilities. The guide has a list of which spirits will give you what. It took me almost exactly 10 hours of NG+ to get Ability Ace done. (I'm slow as hell btw...)

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/5675-kingdom-hearts-dream-drop-distance-trophy-guide#42-ability-ace

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Doesn't have to be Critical. Can be Proud. Unless you're trying to go for the in-game Critical trophy as well. :P 

As far as I could tell it was literally just Spirits you had created and recipes. Levels, and by extension learned skills, reset. Munny and items are wiped as well. Sora and Riku's levels are also reset.

I suggest finishing EVERYTHING on Standard. Leave just Ability Ace for last. Make sure you have all spirits made and when you do NG+ you can breeze through Proud, you don't have to beat it, while getting the necessary spirit abilities. The guide has a list of which spirits will give you what. It took me almost exactly 10 hours of NG+ to get Ability Ace done. (I'm slow as hell btw...)

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/5675-kingdom-hearts-dream-drop-distance-trophy-guide#42-ability-ace

Got it. Thanks. I decided to restart the game from scratch *sigh had to redo these dives and get A again :|