Couch's "Elimination Chamber" Season 2 - Finale

15 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

I know that if I choose Killing Floor 2 or Titanfall 2, I will lose as you guys can play coop for days.

I'm in a no win situation really.

So for shits and giggles I choose Bioshock, Mafia 3 and Little Nightmares.

@Couch, Pm me your Paypal, can do it later today.

Lol don't worry. No coop will be made with either of you. It's the finals. I can't help the enemy this time around lol

I will pm you shortly. 

What we have here is a 4 way tie for 

Titanfall 2

Mafia 3

Little nightmares 

Killing floor 2. 

Time to open it up to the public lol poll will be added shortly. 

10 minutes ago, Couch said:

Lol don't worry. No coop will be made with either of you. It's the finals. I can't help the enemy this time around lol

I will pm you shortly. 

What we have here is a 4 way tie for 

Titanfall 2

Mafia 3

Little nightmares 

Killing floor 2. 

Time to open it up to the public lol poll will be added shortly. 

How does the poll work exactly can we ask ppl to vote for us?

Just now, the_name_is_matt said:

How does the poll work exactly can we ask ppl to vote for us?

The poll is added at the top of the page. Vote,ask others to vote. We'll leave it up for.....3 days and see where we stand. 

Alright guys. With 10 votes Mafia 3 is our winner. 

I'm fine with it if you guys want to start it early but all 3 have to agree. I know Matt has voiced wanting to start early so that just leaves you @Psy-Tychist. The normal must play by the 7th rule will still be in place and fastest time by the end of June will be crowned winner of Season 2 and be PayPaled the $110. 

Looking forward to my last game here as this will most likely be the last event I sign up for so hope you guys are ready to go down swinging. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Couch said:

Looking forward to my last game here as this will most likely be the last event I sign up for so hope you guys are ready to go down swinging. 

Last event?

I'm happy if you guys want to start early, I won't be able to play until Friday at the earliest anyway.

No chance that you guys would consider doing the game blind? :P

1 minute ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Last event?

I'm happy if you guys want to start early, I won't be able to play until Friday at the earliest anyway.

No chance that you guys would consider doing the game blind? :P

Yup atleast for a year or two. Got to finish up school, in the process of buying our first house and then it's time to start making little couchsters lol

And not a chance LMAO. Already read up on the guide. I told you guys. You better bring it this round haha

Also note there are two dlc packs for this game so it's not just the plat time this Go around. It's fastest 100% or person who makes it the farthest. 

I've heard terrible things about Mafia 3's glitchy trophies, hoping none of you encounter that. Honestly I really want to play it (have had it sitting around for an age,) but don't want to waste my time with glitched trophies.

Couch even if you are done with competing after this you had best not be done running events, we have more reality shows to adapt :)

17 minutes ago, Andrea said:

I've heard terrible things about Mafia 3's glitchy trophies, hoping none of you encounter that. Honestly I really want to play it (have had it sitting around for an age,) but don't want to waste my time with glitched trophies.

Couch even if you are done with competing after this you had best not be done running events, we have more reality shows to adapt :)

They came out with a new update so the patch fixed the glitch trophies or at least that's what the guide said

32 minutes ago, Andrea said:

LMAO. I'm not going anywhere in that regard lol. I'm enjoying what we've done so far and look forward to what will come. 

Im waiting for the douchebag on ebay to ship my game still if the idiot ships it today it will be here by friday\saturday otherwise it wont be here til next week 

23 hours ago, Couch said:

Bought, platted and working on the dlc. ?

Where you guys at?

Did you not sync your trophies?

Do you really have the plat already?

Looks like Matt is flying through Mafia right now sitting at 68%. Psy doesn't appear to have installed the game yet. I have yet to start as well.

3 days left until disqualifications occur so we should probably start lol

1 hour ago, Couch said:

Looks like Matt is flying through Mafia right now sitting at 68%. Psy doesn't appear to have installed the game yet. I have yet to start as well.

3 days left until disqualifications occur so we should probably start lol

I think thats an excellent plan.