I love this game

blackfiredeath17

20 minutes ago, blackfiredeath17 said:

This game is one my top 10. I enjoyed the story, the main protagonist, the collectibles, and everything else. This game all around was great. I still do not understand why people hate on this game. 

Wasn't the hate because of the main character's personality?

10 minutes ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Wasn't the hate because of the main character's personality?

He was "safe". There was nothing really controversial about him and they basically found him to be just boring. Personally, not much different from most Ubisoft leads.

I personally enjoyed the game, but I can see why others did not.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...

This game has a lot of shortcomings, but I like it better than its sequel, mainly because of its darker atmosphere and the fact that I can use trains to travel around 80% of the map. Watch_Dogs 2 looks way better, but it's too sunny and hipster-happy for me.

I almost forgot, Watch_Dogs 1 taught me the hands of poker lol

Edited by FahrenheitFrenzy
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, FahrenheitFrenzy said:

This game has a lot of shortcomings, but I like it better than its sequel, mainly because of its darker atmosphere and the fact that I can use trains to travel around 80% of the map. Watch_Dogs 2 looks way better, but it's too sunny and hipster-happy for me.

I almost forgot, Watch_Dogs 1 taught me the hands of poker lol

same 

and they removed focus in WD2 wtf 

On 02/02/2017 at 8:45 PM, blackfiredeath17 said:

This game is one my top 10. I enjoyed the story, the main protagonist, the collectibles, and everything else. This game all around was great. I still do not understand why people hate on this game. 

Me too!

I played Watch Dogs back in 2015 with another account, definitely need to play It again. It's nice seeing people who praise the original game ?

• Like 3

I completely agree with the praise of this game and would add that I think the online hacking/tailing is great fun too and is one of my favourite multiplayer modes ever. I enjoyed the sequel but not as much as the original, I once read a great analogy that Watch Dogs 1 is the Batman to Watch Dogs 2’s Joker. Looks like 3 will be closer to the sequel’s vibe but I got my preorder in the moment Aiden was confirmed to be involved in some aspect, he might not be the most layered character ever written but I’ve always hoped we’d get to see where his story went.

• Like 1

I like 2 more because it has more variety. But I really enjoyed 1 and I'm currently replaying the story. The dark gloomy Chicago with a serious character gave it a nice dark tone. It's better than Watch dogs 2s sunny happy San Francisco. I feel the game is underrated. I would probably plat it again on PS3 but fuck the online trophies, not doing that shit again. 

Let's hope WATCH DOGS 3 is gonna be just as good.

Edit: It's not as good. 

Edited by The Titan
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 2/2/2017 at 3:45 PM, blackfiredeath17 said:

Just got my platinum today and loved this game too! Starting the DLC tonight 

• Like 1