Bridge Constructor Vita Version

JSVilleneuve

Hi,

despite saying in many places this is a cross platform game between ps4 and vita i can´t seem to find a way to download it to my Vita. I've already run out of solutions and also can't seem to find anything about it in game forums. Can someone tell me if there is any error or if i'm doing something wrong? 

Thanks

3 hours ago, JSVilleneuve said:

*snip*

i'm not 100% sure on that one, but i think the game is only out for ps4 as of now.

i also quickly searched some PSN stores (different regions) and all i can find is the ps4 version: https://psprices.com/region-pt/search/?q=bridge+constructor

perhaps it was planned to be released on vita too and it was cancelled, or it's still in development?!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
20 hours ago, El_Trophynador said:

Stay away from the Vita version!

Constantly crashes back to the dashboard.

Freezes in the loading/saving screen.

For a game thats all about putting some matchsticks together to create a bridge the amount of slow down in this game is inexcusable.

Yeah I suffered all of these problems. Slowdown was terrible on the more complicated bridges. Game would freeze after finishing every 3 or 4 bridges too. The worst was when it would freeze in the middle of building a bridge resulting in all progress being lost and having to start it again ?

I deleted it straight away after getting the Plat.

• Like 3

i got to bridge 7 on the first island on the vita version and the game froze but despite that its a fun game on the vita.

since this comment the game crashed when i got a trophy and replayed for it to crash again so it is one to avoid on the vita.

Edited by DeathofRats09

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

i panic for a second thought i needed to do it again. thank god for one list.

i'm still traumatized to this day about the toughest bridges and watching em all fall down even when putting the parts in the right way.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1