Is it possible to get 100% of the trophies without paying anything?

Nainphy

Yes it is. Seems like halfway through the second world it gets very difficult which forces you to buy micro transactions like buying extra bubbles to finish off the level. So I'm thinking that make it that way so you have to spend real money on the game. Don't trust this free to play shit.  You will have to spend real money on micro transactions to 100% it

Edited by DF007gamer
  • Like 1

Yeah, looks like this game is pure crap.

1) You obviously have to pay (quite a lot I think) to get every trophies.
2) Not even 1 gold trophy, only low ones.
3) The game crashes sometimes, and one of those crashes simply erased my save..

I should have guessed it.. Let's hope they will patch it one day, because I don't think much people will give them any buck if they don't change anything.

Edited by Sanyakash

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2017 at 11:56 PM, Jaina_Yossy said:

It IS posible to get at least 90% of the trophies.

I don't have 100% because I can't get the 3rd star in levels 70 and 74.

It's time consuming but doable.

100% done!!! :D

I get the 3rd star at level 74 without paying anything, only using more than a dozen of multicolored balls got from previous levels.

But level 70 it's impossible without double score activated, only pay 3 euros for it, got the rest without paying.

Edited by geunc

On 21/2/2017 at 11:15 PM, geunc said:

I get the 3rd star at level 74 without paying anything, only using more than a dozen of multicolored balls got from previous levels.

But level 70 it's impossible without double score activated, only pay 3 euros for it, got the rest without paying.

I got level 74's 3stars without real money too. But I'm not going to pay a cent only to have the 3stars in level 70.

It's impossible without double score (I did the maths XD).

The developers knows about it. I hope they'll release a patch soon.

• Like 1

I don't think the game would be too bad with the micro transactions except for the fact that items in the game are way to friggin costly. I mean the cheapest pre game power up is $1.00 if you are buying the mid level gems purchase of 540 (or was it 560) for $5.99. Each normal pre game power up is 90 gems while the double score is 120 I think. That means bare minimum you are paying > $1 to beat a level. That's insane for a console game in my opinion.

Couple point though. I notice in the lower left hand corner a message stating the game is in promo mode or something like that, so maybe the gem to $ ratio will improve once that is gone and the game tweaked to be more in line with a reasonable difficulty later on.

I thought I saw that I didn't get 3 stars even when I got 3 stars for a map if I exited prior to the 3rd star being displayed in the summary screen after the match. Maybe there is a bug where it is rewarding the stars as they appear after the match so make sure to let the summary screen complete before continuing to the next level.

All in all I can't really complain too much for a free game......

• 2 weeks later...

Item costs in games like this are nearly always backwards. And when they are, I don't buy them. Even if I otherwise would buy something to support a game I like [Fat Princess: Piece of Cake comes to mind, the pricing structure was awful there even though I liked the game].

Some of these levels are very difficult with no power ups. Even just to beat, let alone get 3 stars on. Rather just buy the game for like $7 and have it designed more fairly.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

After spending 12€ on gems I finally got 100% in the game, too.

The amount of randomness and luck involved in the game combined with the possibility of a sudden save file corruption + micro-transactions ensures hours of fun! ?

This little trip took me one step closer to becoming a masochist. Well, I guess I should play something just for fun once in awhile...

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a bit different issues with this title.

I have managed so far to level 60, stuck there for a while so decided to back track and get the missing 3 stars.
I got all of them (+trophy) in world 1. Then started randomly some levels in world 2. Managed almost all of them, but...

I couldn't understand why I am getting only two stars in level 31 since I was doing "perfect" combo all the time.

That's why I thought, but I was wrong (partially)... When I finally started to check the amount of points which I am receiving after each shot I realized that every time I am "moving up" from the starting screen of this level (after destroying first two vortex cores) I am losing my combo! Even if I did a perfect clean shot. I am "entering" second part of the level with "Combo 5", last destroyed balls are giving me 125 points each and then my combo-strike is broken no matter what. My first shot in "second phase" is always for 25 points! And of course I am not even close to the 3 stars at the end of the level...

Then, level 35. I managed to get combo 5 almost immediately, then when I am destroying the last vortex core and it pops all the remaining balls on the screen, they are showing "125" score, but some of them only "25"!

That's, in my opinion, a bloody cheap way to force Player to buy the "2x" boost.

What is strange that I found movies on YT where the Gamer while playing on XBox has no issues at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yE5yrZ_9ho

After moving to second screen his shots are still worth 125 when he get the chain. But I am ALWAYS starting with 25 and no combo!
I am playing offline. Could it be that the game is broken or it has chosen randomly a level where I will be screwed?
I started to hate this game for such a cheap tricks. Any advices?

Edited by Smashero

@Markus__93__

@killer91ITA

@geunc

Since you guys have 100% and if you still have an access to your save for this game, could you maybe have a sec. to have a look and check my post above?

Other thing is that I stuck now in 64 (still do not have 3 stars for 56-64 anyway) and I am starting with 23 balls over there.

I found this YT video (played on XBox anyway) where the starting amount is 33...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U17yi-SyH30

Maybe you can also check how it is in your case?

I would really appreciate your input in this matter.

Edit: Managed to complete 64 with 3 stars. Damn! :).

Edited by Smashero

1 hour ago, Smashero said:

@Markus__93__

@killer91ITA

@geunc

Since you guys have 100% and if you still have an access to your save for this game, could you maybe have a sec. to have a look and check my post above?

Other thing is that I stuck now in 64 (still do not have 3 stars for 56-64 anyway) and I am starting with 23 balls over there.

I found this YT video (played on XBox anyway) where the starting amount is 33...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U17yi-SyH30

Maybe you can also check how it is in your case?

I would really appreciate your input in this matter.

Edit: Managed to complete 64 with 3 stars. Damn! :).

U spend real quick u 100% the game.  Only way I think 

On 2/24/2017 at 4:49 PM, Jaina_Yossy said:

I got level 74's 3stars without real money too. But I'm not going to pay a cent only to have the 3stars in level 70.

It's impossible without double score (I did the maths XD).

The developers knows about it. I hope they'll release a patch soon.

I personally think if you had fun playing for all those hours you should pay the developers something, like the guy said 3€ for one level are not just to get the trophy or getting the level done, they’re more like a thank you for hours and hours spentplaying and having fun. 

• Like 1

On 2/21/2017 at 11:15 PM, geunc said:

How do you earn those multicolored balls or other boosts? I completed more than 60 levels already and never got even one bonus except for tutorial levels where they are available form the start. Could it be the reason that I am playing offline?

Edited by Smashero

3 hours ago, Smashero said:

How do you earn those multicolored balls or other boosts? I completed more than 60 levels already and never got even one bonus except for tutorial levels where they are available form the start. Could it be the reason that I am playing offline?

You gain zero boost during your run, extcept for the tutorial level. Recap, in what level are you stuck? Personally i have used X2 for 70, 74 and 80, previous level just took many try since certain are bit absurd. You mention the level with 23 balls and the 2 or 3 core where you lose the combo, i got this problem too, i think you lose the combo if you don't reach the max multipler and you destroy the core with a different coloured balls. Hope it can help, i got many trouble in this game just because i am colorblind, you can't imagine how many time i have fucked up a perfect run due to my problem ?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, killer91ITA said:

You gain zero boost during your run, extcept for the tutorial level. Recap, in what level are you stuck? Personally i have used X2 for 70, 74 and 80, previous level just took many try since certain are bit absurd. You mention the level with 23 balls and the 2 or 3 core where you lose the combo, i got this problem too, i think you lose the combo if you don't reach the max multipler and you destroy the core with a different coloured balls. Hope it can help, i got many trouble in this game just because i am colorblind, you can't imagine how many time i have fucked up a perfect run due to my problem 1f62d.png

Thanks for the answer!

I didn't buy any gems yet. So far I just would like to finish world 3 and then go back to collect 3 stars everywhere. Now I have a problem with 74 - I simply can not pass it at all, even with one star, but I am still trying...And all the movies on YT are with some boosts :/.

I tried many times to pass 31, by removing all balls around the core, then to shot it with the ball with the same color as the remaining ball and just randomly "combo x" is not appearing anymore, despite the fact that it works in every way on the other levels as long as you will not clearly mess the sht. This one is simply broken it seems. Oh well... In the end, I will simply use the gems for 2x during this one and it will be done.

I am still wondering why @geunc wrote that he "got some balls from previous levels" since you can not get any during the normal gameplay, but only via buying gems...

I regret so badly starting this title ;).

Edit:

Heh, similar discussion here:

https://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=886199

Edit 2:

Ok! 31! I know how to do it! I almost made it, but f**ked up completely last shot! ;). Silly me :).

Anyway, during "phase 1" keep shooting only "clear shots" or barrels connecting 1+ balls. Do not hit the core! Gain as much points as you can by removing the balls, then when you do not have an option anymore to get another strike, hit the 1st and 2nd core and... You will lose your combo... During "phase 2" do the same: connect as much barrels and balls as you can and destroy cores as last since you are about to lose combo while hitting them (edit: some times the combo stays, I think only if the remaining ball around core is with the matching color!)   Same then in "phase 3"!

Edit 3:

31 - 3 stars!

Edited by Smashero
Solution for 31!
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Smashero said:

Thanks for the answer!

I didn't buy any gems yet. So far I just would like to finish world 3 and then go back to collect 3 stars everywhere. Now I have a problem with 74 - I simply can not pass it at all, even with one star, but I am still trying...And all the movies on YT are with some boosts :/.

I tried many times to pass 31, by removing all balls around the core, then to shot it with the ball with the same color as the remaining ball and just randomly "combo x" is not appearing anymore, despite the fact that it works in every way on the other levels as long as you will not clearly mess the sht. This one is simply broken it seems. Oh well... In the end, I will simply use the gems for 2x during this one and it will be done.

I am still wondering why @geunc wrote that he "got some balls from previous levels" since you can not get any during the normal gameplay, but only via buying gems...

I regret so badly starting this title ;).

Edit:

Heh, similar discussion here:

https://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=886199

Edit 2:

Ok! 31! I know how to do it! I almost made it, but f**ked up completely last shot! ;). Silly me :).

Anyway, during "phase 1" keep shooting only "clear shots" or barrels connecting 1+ balls. Do not hit the core! Gain as much points as you can by removing the balls, then when you do not have an option anymore to get another strike, hit the 1st and 2nd core and... You will lose your combo... During "phase 2" do the same: connect as much barrels and balls as you can and destroy cores as last since you are about to lose combo while hitting them (edit: some times the combo stays, I think only if the remaining ball around core is with the matching color!)   Same then in "phase 3"!

Edit 3:

31 - 3 stars!

Sorry but seriously i really don't remember level 31 since i have passed all level on my first attempt until i have reach three quarter of the second world. I didn't watched any videos until i have found impossibilities to complete the n.70 anyway, the game it's pretty straightforward you just need to handle the combo and sure you reach the goal. 

Just forgot to mention level 74, here i have spent 320 gem for the double score (2 try) and 240 more gems because i remember who i was missing 1 coloured gem for finishing the level and with the first 5 ball purchased he doesen't give me the right colour, so double fuck for me. The n.80 it's a boss battle, a stupid boss battle. I have tryied 5-6 times and i was really annoyed since each time the boss die right before my 3rd stars, in my wallet i was avaiable 160 gems so the exact amount of money for purchase X2, after that done on my first time obviously and i have finished. 

Edited by killer91ITA
  • Like 1

On 11.01.2018 at 0:55 AM, killer91ITA said:

Sorry but seriously i really don't remember level 31 since i have passed all level on my first attempt until i have reach three quarter of the second world. I didn't watched any videos until i have found impossibilities to complete the n.70 anyway, the game it's pretty straightforward you just need to handle the combo and sure you reach the goal. 

Just forgot to mention level 74, here i have spent 320 gem for the double score (2 try) and 240 more gems because i remember who i was missing 1 coloured gem for finishing the level and with the first 5 ball purchased he doesen't give me the right colour, so double fuck for me. The n.80 it's a boss battle, a stupid boss battle. I have tryied 5-6 times and i was really annoyed since each time the boss die right before my 3rd stars, in my wallet i was avaiable 160 gems so the exact amount of money for purchase X2, after that done on my first time obviously and i have finished. 

Hey, thanks again for all the hints!

Not a problem, 31 passed and complete world 2 done with 3 stars!

Now into world 3!

Still can not even pass 74, it is brutal with this amount of balls, will try again later.

For 3-star 58 you need to be super precise it seems (to get it with no boosts):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyPLvGzyGrQ

Maybe I should just simply buy a lot of gems and will be able to complete it all ;).

Edited by Smashero
Typos noticed 3 years later

2 hours ago, Smashero said:

Hey, thanks again for all the hints!

Not a problem, 31 passed and complete world 2 done with 3 stars!

Now into world 3!

Still can not even pass 74, it is brutal with this amount of balls, will try again later.

For 3-star 58 you need to be super precise it seems (to get it wit no boosts):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyPLvGzyGrQ

Maybe I should just simply buy a lot of gems and will be able to complete it all ;).

You are welcome, anyway i have forgot another thing. You can think it's a stupid choice, but i have completed several level using a square because as you can see you can't miss any shoot. Don't waste money on power up, from 0 to 70 all level are doable, you just need a bit of patience and try until you made a perfect run, it's not impossible just take your time each shot and you'll made it. 

• Like 1

100%! Thanks for all the tips!

I used boosts in the following levels:

58 - it is a bit complicated to get the 3 starts without any power-ups, so I used double score for it.

70 and 74 - in both just in case I have used double score and super booster.

80 - double score - this bastard is so stupid that he was losing almost instantly, so I could not get the 3 stars, tried like 10 times.

AND!

Do NOT BUY the gems via in game menu!! I didn't receive them! The payment went as usual, but the gems didn't appear!

Use the PS4 XMB instead, press "down" on the game and last option - playstation store.

After buying the gems I highly recommend you to back up your save - just in case if you will mess up, you will not have to buy the gems again.

Btw you are getting free multicolored balls when you are PS+ Member and purchase the free addon.

Edited by Smashero

On 10/1/2018 at 4:48 AM, Soufwar said:

I personally think if you had fun playing for all those hours you should pay the developers something, like the guy said 3€ for one level are not just to get the trophy or getting the level done, they’re more like a thank you for hours and hours spentplaying and having fun. 

I don't want to say thank you to a developer that doesn't patch a game that deletes your saves (I had to beging the game 4 times) and doesn't care.

• Like 1