Is it possible to get 100% of the trophies without paying anything?

Nainphy

• 2 years later...

Just wondering, if anyone can help me find an answer.

My problem is simply, the save file breaks after I reach Lvl 18 .. I already started 3 times now and it's getting pretty boring and annoying.

If there is no other help, I have to completly rush through it without turning out the console, but from what I saw this is risky as well, since I already got a blue screen once.

So well .. is there anyone out, who can tell me, how you guys fixed that problem?

Thanks in case!

19 minutes ago, jayboo1991 said:

Just wondering, if anyone can help me find an answer.

My problem is simply, the save file breaks after I reach Lvl 18 .. I already started 3 times now and it's getting pretty boring and annoying.

If there is no other help, I have to completly rush through it without turning out the console, but from what I saw this is risky as well, since I already got a blue screen once.

So well .. is there anyone out, who can tell me, how you guys fixed that problem?

Thanks in case!

Didn't happen to me at all, but try maybe to:

1. Delete the save, uninstall the game and it download again.

2. Try also if it will be happening on guest/other user's profile.

Edited by Smashero

1 minute ago, Smashero said:

Didn't happen to me at all, but try maybe to:

1. Delete the save, uninstall the game and it download again.

2. Try also if it will be happening on guest/other user's profile.

Thanks, I will try that :)

This game is actually a lot of fun.

Do you think the hard levels are possible without boosters? (since you can't buy them anymore due to the shutdown)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jayboo1991 said:

Thanks, I will try that :)

This game is actually a lot of fun.

Do you think the hard levels are possible without boosters? (since you can't buy them anymore due to the shutdown)

In my opinion - not :/. Some of the levels are really tricky that, at least I, couldn't get 3 stars at all + the last boss is so stupid and easy that it was giving me 1 start for too fast killing.

Check this topic from the start - you will find some IMHO helping clues.

• Like 1

On 12.1.2021 at 6:10 PM, Smashero said:

In my opinion - not :/. Some of the levels are really tricky that, at least I, couldn't get 3 stars at all + the last boss is so stupid and easy that it was giving me 1 start for too fast killing.

Check this topic from the start - you will find some IMHO helping clues.

I will give it a try anyways :) this game is kind of funny and if I can handle the save breaker problem, at least the game is a lot of fun :P

Update 14.01.2021:

I restarted yesterday and got a stable save after boss 1.

That boss was really annoying, took me 1 1/2 hour, since I had the glitch, that this guy just shoots every 5 mins 1 shot.

Today I played until World Boss 2 .. same problem, but I had the feeling this took a while longer, since the row eliminator helps the boss kinda a lot.

I stopped then and wanted to backup the save - guess what .. the save broke again .. seriously it's so sad, that this game is so messed up.

In case of World 2 3 stars - I still believe, it's possible, to 3 star all of them without paying, but some will take definitly a bit of time since it's pretty random, which bubbles you get and if your aim is really good.

Pretty sure, if it is possible, it's 10/10 difficulty - especially what I saw from the Youtube video on Level 70 :D

Edited by jayboo1991
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...