cinthia_mendes

Never found anyone online

7 posts in this topic

Hey, i'm current playing Ragnarok odyssey on my vita (i'm at chap 3 btw) but i never found any room available or when i create my room nobody joins in...

is it still possible to plat this game? i'm a little disapointed about those stupid online trophies but i really want to complete the game.

i don't know anybody who has the game, so i'm trying only via wifi mode. My conection is NAT 2 if this matter.
Is there a trick to join online quest?

2 hours ago, cinthia_mendes said:

Hey, i'm current playing Ragnarok odyssey on my vita (i'm at chap 3 btw) but i never found any room available or when i create my room nobody joins in...

is it still possible to plat this game? i'm a little disapointed about those stupid online trophies but i really want to complete the game.

i don't know anybody who has the game, so i'm trying only via wifi mode. My conection is NAT 2 if this matter.

Try making a gaming session for the game to find someone to play with. Ragnarok Odyssey is over 5 years old and Vita is a niche system so I am doubtful you will just come across someone this late into the release.

2 hours ago, cinthia_mendes said:

I can confirm that it is possible since I did it last month. Online is pretty much dead but if you make a gaming session, like skeatak suggested, you should find someone to help you.

Edited by Stevieboy

Yeah, i am almost there. Still missing three cards:
Surt
Utgarda Loki (sit)
Utgarda Loki (float)

i'm using scavenger hunt + luck up and it's still a nightmare... i've killed surt multiple times and no card yet.

:(

EDIT: Finally got the platinum! Thank you so much ab4h4r4k1! You're awesome! :D

Edited by cinthia_mendes

I ended up buying a 2nd cart to self boost the online since it was dead, the hard part was finding a 3rd person for that one trophy

I've also been having trouble finding anyone to play with online. Even when my son and I go online in this game on our own Vitas, we can't find each other online, only with Ad Hoc.

We do have Type 3 NAT so I wonder if that's the problem.

Well, my PSN ID is ShumnoT
I just need someone to do the 100 online missions and the heal trophy... i will help the way i can.