Uncharted 4 SURVIVAL 1.20 changes

Why? Just why? Survival mode is damn near impossible and the fact that you have to beat it in a certain time frame on CRUSHING makes it extremely difficult to 3star it. Who's idea was it to make it even more unfair? Indra's Eternity and El Dorado are the only things that kill the bosses and they have completey removed it. Fucking kms. Lucky to those who have completed it, now us unlucky souls have to suffer. : ) Someone please find an exploit to this patch.

• Like 2

Aww damn it! I had too much going on over the past few months to get my head in this and now they pull this crap!? What's worse is there are never any decent gaming sessions for it so how on earth am I supposed to do it? Don't know anyone who'll help so I'm screwed. :(

Edited by dell9300

I get it, that Naughtydog will do everything to stopp People from exploiting the DLC and therefore updating the Game is a neccessary Thing. But come on! To get rid of every Strategy for this Mode is a bit harsh. I mean,  it´s still a Video Game ( A really good one) and with a Video Game you should have Fun. Correct? But the last few Weeks trying to unlock those two Trophies weren´t fun at all.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dell9300 said:

Aww damn it! I had too much going on over the past few months to get my head in this and now they pull this crap!? What's worse is there are never any decent gaming sessions for it so how on earth am I supposed to do it? Don't know anyone who'll help so I'm screwed. :(

There's an amazing feature on this site that enables you to set up gaming sessions to recruit other players -try it! I've used it many times for different games, always had replies and made some good gaming friends. If you need help with a trophy you can guarantee that other do too so if you don't ask you don't get! I got my crushing trophies last week with two players I got through this feature. Admittedly though it will now be tougher to complete the trophies after the patch so good luck!

Pretty glad I 100%ed it already, it wasn't easy even before they did this. But it's even more harder now, WTF?

Also, I really hope hardcore doesn't get any trophies. I'm too preoccupied with other games. And Uncharted 4 survival is fun, but I don't want to go after some hard as shit trophy again. Plus, crushing was enough for me.

Edited by Jyn Erso
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, lumby68 said:

There's an amazing feature on this site that enables you to set up gaming sessions to recruit other players -try it! I've used it many times for different games, always had replies and made some good gaming friends. If you need help with a trophy you can guarantee that other do too so if you don't ask you don't get! I got my crushing trophies last week with two players I got through this feature. Admittedly though it will now be tougher to complete the trophies after the patch so good luck!

Well yeah, I was talking about those when I said I never seem to find any "decent gaming sessions". :P  I've never really felt comfortable in setting one up myself though; I'm not the born leader type, nor the good-at-making-friends type either while we're on the subject. FML :facepalm:xD 

8 hours ago, dell9300 said:

I can help you ! the problem is the timezone because on weeks i don't have much time to play.

4 minutes ago, lll said:

I can help you ! the problem is the timezone because on weeks i don't have much time to play.

Aww thanks. :) I've also just noticed there's a new gaming session for these trophies (after I literally just said there weren't any :facepalm:). Perhaps you'd like to join that? I think I will while I have the chance. 

We're the same timezone no? Going by your profile you're in Portugal? 

12 minutes ago, dell9300 said:

Aww thanks. :) I've also just noticed there's a new gaming session for these trophies (after I literally just said there weren't any :facepalm:). Perhaps you'd like to join that? I think I will while I have the chance. 

We're the same timezone no? Going by your profile you're in Portugal? 

I had already created a session the problem is that at the time i couldn't play because i had to stay away for a week and those people who joined my session are from US and canada!

Edit : I already joined your session , i'm portuguese but i live in UK so our timezone is great :)

No worries we can do that !

Edited by lll