100% Completion

Terra

Stuck at the 14# event, shadows that circle you, wont spawn no matter what... waiting, reloading a save... nothing. All other events spawn after some time if u don't look at the place where they should spawn but this? This is annoying as hell...

Edit: Got damn shadows to spawn after I collected everything except tablets.

Edited by Ptirle

• 2 weeks later...

FRUSTRATING! Must of reloaded this game 12 times....

1. Black portal never showed in the main room

2. When using Mask of Truth in workshop room never changed

3. Newspaper would not spawn on second ending

4. Way of the Sabot Maker trophy will not pop even though I got all five endings

5. Game froze during saving and had to replay part of the game again.......

6. Events very slow to spawn.....You never know if you should just reload or wait around

?

1 hour ago, Lorajet said:

FRUSTRATING! Must of reloaded this game 12 times....

1. Black portal never showed in the main room

2. When using Mask of Truth in workshop room never changed

3. Newspaper would not spawn on second ending

4. Way of the Sabot Maker trophy will not pop even though I got all five endings

5. Game froze during saving and had to replay part of the game again.......

6. Events very slow to spawn.....You never know if you should just reload or wait around

1f612.png

The Way of the Sabot Maker is a specific ending that you aren't even required to get multiple endings for it to unlock. Did you follow the listed steps in order and make sure that the unlocks appeared on your screen? I had trouble when I didn't lock myself in the bedroom with the correct key. 

19 minutes ago, Terra said:

The Way of the Sabot Maker is a specific ending that you aren't even required to get multiple endings for it to unlock. Did you follow the listed steps in order and make sure that the unlocks appeared on your screen? I had trouble when I didn't lock myself in the bedroom with the correct key. 

Oh, yes.  Followed the walk through word for word.  But also note that the game was glitchy - events would not spawn.  As I played through numerous times, some events spawned, some didn't, and vice versa.  On one play through the black portal spawned, but on the next play through it didn't.  Did all the saves as directed, but just didn't happen.

No prob. Will go back to this game in the future.....

10 minutes ago, Lorajet said:

Oh, yes.  Followed the walk through word for word.  But also note that the game was glitchy - events would not spawn.  As I played through numerous times, some events spawned, some didn't, and vice versa.  On one play through the black portal spawned, but on the next play through it didn't.  Did all the saves as directed, but just didn't happen.

No prob. Will go back to this game in the future.....

I had similar problems. Notice how I don't have 100% completion for this game? I couldn't' get all of them to spawn for me in one playthrough. I had my fill of the game after 7 hours of playing and called it quits. The events just took so long to happen I grew bored of waiting and watched my cat sleep for the last hour or so.

• Like 1

On 6/11/2017 at 4:43 PM, Terra said:

I had similar problems. Notice how I don't have 100% completion for this game? I couldn't' get all of them to spawn for me in one playthrough. I had my fill of the game after 7 hours of playing and called it quits. The events just took so long to happen I grew bored of waiting and watched my cat sleep for the last hour or so.

LOL....thanks, it was driving me nuts!  I'll eventually get back to it, I think, maybe.  ?

Update: Well, went back to the game and finished it.  Many reloads (because events would not spawn) but it is done.  I do believe I have lost some of my sanity with this one....?

Edited by Lorajet
update

• 2 months later...

I'm not sure if anyone is still interested in this game, but if I'm on a playthrough and an event won't spawn, do I have to do another playthrough? Or if I just keep reloading a save will it spawn? If so, how early of a save? Does exiting and entering a room work?

I can't seem to get the black portal to spawn and I idled for hours waiting for it and tried walking around the room and waiting in different spots and nothing came out of it.

15 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

I'm not sure if anyone is still interested in this game, but if I'm on a playthrough and an event won't spawn, do I have to do another playthrough? Or if I just keep reloading a save will it spawn? If so, how early of a save? Does exiting and entering a room work?

I can't seem to get the black portal to spawn and I idled for hours waiting for it and tried walking around the room and waiting in different spots and nothing came out of it.

Reload the save and try again. It probably glitched out on you 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...