The player level doesn't mean anything

rwd1997

So usually when you play a RPG or even a MMO you have too grind for a while to be able to take down a boss or a very high lvl enemy, but in this game that is not the case. I'm almost in the end of the game (on hard) and i've never had the necessity to do any of the usual things in this kind of game and btw i'm 294 killing enemies and bosses with lvl 500+ without any difficult, i only felt more powerful when i got a better weapon. And the skill lvl is ever worst, one of them is at lvl 457 and the other is lvl 34 and they take out almost the same hp and they are the initial ones, the OSS from the game is the skill that make most damage because have the most chain hit but every single strike take the same as a single strike skill that take a 1000% less MP to use. I would prefer to have a low cap level that took a while to lvl up and that mean something than have a number that doesn't mean anything at all. 

PS:In the anime kirito took almost 2 year to get lvl 96 and finnish the game(i just search that) and people thought that he was one of the best because he had a high level and good items,but in this game i can double get the double he got in less that a day and don't fell much difference. 

5 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

There's no threat of dying in this world either so you can take risks to get more exp

In SAOHF if you die you lose your life and I still risk my character and I faced some hard enemies but here since the game have no threat they could make some harder bosses and not easier. Even with 300+ lvl difference it was easy, that doesn't make sense