Questing about Digimon death and rebirth as Digieggs

Alantor32

Hey, I got Digimon World Next Order this week and was wondering about the Digimon death and rebirth thing as seen in Digimon World 1 and ReDigitalzed. Is it true that when your Digimon dies, they will be reborn with stronger stats? Or am I missing something here?

37 minutes ago, MMX20 said:

Hey, I got Digimon World Next Order this week and was wondering about the Digimon death and rebirth thing as seen in Digimon World 1 and ReDigitalzed. Is it true that when your Digimon dies, they will be reborn with stronger stats? Or am I missing something here?

yes. You have tamer skills that improves the stats on your new egg. And there are also eggs (you can choose one) with boost on specific stat .  It says something like " this digimon looks like to have higher Hp" or so.

You can try but for the early part of the game digivolution is left to chance if your partner so happens to have met the key points required for 2 or more digivolutions. At some stage though you will obtain the ability to control digivolutions and 'block' the ones you don't want your partner to evolve into. So yes it is possible to pick the same digimon / try to go for the same rookie to champ to ultimate to mega route, over and over

HELLO just found a way to extend your digimon's life though you can only do it very late in the game around chapter 3 You have to recruit seraphimon, he wll join the restaurant and sell rainbow drink which extends the digimons life feeding them only this should keep them alive a long long time it costs only 5000 bits per helping so as long as you have the money for it you can keep your digimon alive for a long time also there are tamer skills that will extend their original life time up to 20-23 days

On 2017-02-09 at 6:33 AM, hamzamon said:

HELLO just found a way to extend your digimon's life though you can only do it very late in the game around chapter 3 You have to recruit seraphimon, he wll join the restaurant and sell rainbow drink which extends the digimons life feeding them only this should keep them alive a long long time it costs only 5000 bits per helping so as long as you have the money for it you can keep your digimon alive for a long time also there are tamer skills that will extend their original life time up to 20-23 days

If you travel through the forest area, or use the sender to go to the... name escapes me, the place where Stingmon sits for ages before finally bothering to talk to you, near the pirate ships and go backwards from where you start. There's a Palmon variant, who will give you stat boosts every day as well.

One of those is to extend the life of your Digimon. Not sure if it's entirely random, or based on the day itself though. But it's a free, early game option for not just life extension, but also some minor stat boosts. [sometimes it's just happiness though]. Especially helpful if you're already going there to farm victories for your next evolution, since both spots have a lot of Digimon.

mmm never noticed that thing but meh im already at post game so i am now able to keep my digimon alive indefenitely using rainbow drinks as their food for every mealits easy to pull off since i can earn money via fishing and fighting in dimension dungeon (also a great place to get materials) plus i even found a way to re-digivolve my digimon and inadvertantly extend their lives a bit using piedmon. sometimes if you talk to him he will cause an event where your digimon are forcefully changed to platinum sukamon this causes a stat drop and doesn't change their life but if you evolve them with an  evolution crystal they will gain life as if they digivolved normally this way i can remake my digimon without losing too much stats and needing to re-raise them.