Oh boy, trophy hacking coming to PS4?

angelgrievous

The oh boy is not one of excitement.  I don't condone these things at all.

http://www.cybergadget.co.jp/products/4544859494444/

CYBER save editor (for PS 4) Coming soon

Strategy tool that can save save data of PS4 game on PC!

CYBER save editor (for PS 4)

I guess this means cheaters gonna cheat.

Application software for PC which can edit saved data of PS4 game by yourself!

Just by using the patch cord, the state such as "possession gold MAX" "status MAX" etc.!

The save editor is a personal computer application that can change save data of game for PS 4 to a wonderful state such as "possession gold MAX" "status MAX". By entering something like a "patch code" like a password, you can register additional contents that can be changed.

How to use CYBER save editor (for PS 4) Simple mode

Edited by angelgrievous

1 minute ago, damage_6-9 said:

Aw hell no, hopefully this doesn't actually work or gets patched into oblivion very quickly

I also hope it gets patched but wondering at what cost?  I don't know how things like that work.

3 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

It's already hit the #1 spot on Amazon's gaming bestselling list, so at $70 each, someone's done alright for themselves

Well damn.

8 minutes ago, hpknight said:

It's not just for trophy hacking is it? If you're playing Dark Souls 3 you might be able to edit your character's stats and give yourself infinite health, etc... I hope Sony will just say ''nope'' and make a patch that'll make this save editor useless.

Yes, basically invalidating the entire reason for playing Souls games.

But yeah, one patch from Sony and it's invalid.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, hpknight said:

It's not just for trophy hacking is it? If you're playing Dark Souls 3 you might be able to edit your character's stats and give yourself infinite health, etc... I hope Sony will just say ''nope'' and make a patch that'll make this save editor useless.

It looks like a Game Genie sort of thing for me where you can instantly max out your stats or have any weapon you want, infinite health, etc.

I had two Action Replays as a kid, one for my Gameboy and one for my Gamecube. Can't really judge todays kids for wanting to do the same just because it invalidates my collection of digital trophies.

Just enable the option to report hacked trophies for PS4 games and be done with it.

• Like 4