Stardew Valley Getting Physical Collector's Edition

Parker

Last year we teamed up with ConcernedApe to release

Stardew Valley on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Eric Barone’s debut game about life on the farm has since sold over two million copies, and its familiar characters and charming town have endeared it to a massive community full of folks who have lots of opinions about which NPC is the most marriageable. (Maru, definitely.)

Today, we’re excited to announce that we’ve partnered with 505 Games and ConcernedApe to bring Stardew Valley to retail with a physical Collector’s Edition for Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Stardew Valley Collector’s Edition will hit store shelves on April 11th (US) and April 13th (EU).

The Collector’s Edition will include:

• Mini-Guidebook: A miniature version of Kari Fry’s gorgeous Stardew Valley Guidebook, to aid you as you learn to run your own farm and charm your new neighbors.
  • Pelican Town Map: A fold-out poster of the Pelican Town map, also illustrated by Kari Fry, so that you’ll never get lost!
  • Stardew Valley OST: A copy of the Stardew Valley soundtrack, so you can create a playlist to listen to while you’re harvesting parsnips in real life!

Source: Chucklefish

I'll be getting this for sure. I already have the game on PC and PS4 (I'll probably buy it for Switch too) but I think the developer really deserves the support for an awesome game and hopefully Natsume will see how popular this game is and make a proper, old school Harvest Moon again. 

Parker

Edited by Parker

• 3 months later...