This was... unexpected

DrakeHellsing

1 minute ago, Parker said:

It seems PSN is slowly turning into the Steam store. I'm all for more games but some of the shit that these developers release just doesn't make sense to me.

Parker

At least from what I have seen, this one does at least try to be a decent game, instead of other stuff from the Steam store that, when I see people play on YouTube, just looks like garbage, yet, they play such games because they're suppose to be... funny games?

21 minutes ago, Parker said:

It seems PSN is slowly turning into the Steam store. I'm all for more games but some of the shit that these developers release just doesn't make sense to me.

Parker

Going by steam, this is a good game. Can't judge every book by it's cover and casuals would disregard every niche title, some of which are the best games of all-time. I'll take the influx of crap that it brings along with it because options aren't a bad thing.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Parker said:

Parker

Other than the marketing around it, it doesn't look that bad of an actual game. Unlike that tiger game, which looks like some [bad] student project.

3 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

Other than the marketing around it, it doesn't look that bad of an actual game. Unlike that tiger game, which looks like some [bad] student project.

The developer has been a part of plenty of Burnout Games, including Paradise.

Life Of Black Tiger....dunno who made that...hopefully they get better....

Edited by Kishnabe

58 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

Would be much better on Vita, but the best part (or rather only good part) of Black Tiger, is the main menu. 

2 hours ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

Going by steam, this is a good game. Can't judge every book by it's cover and casuals would disregard every niche title, some of which are the best games of all-time. I'll take the influx of crap that it brings along with it because options aren't a bad thing.

Mate, Orc Slayer has  a 6/10 rating on Steam and it's one of the worst games of all time. I wouldn't trust Steam ratings for anything.

• Like 4

This mostly just looks like a joke game all around, I'm not really interested in it but it's still a far cry from "steam store" levels of atrocious.

I agree it'd probably be more appealing on vita but I guess more lets players and journalists will make fun of the game if it's on the more accessible ps4, and thus drum up more publicity from people wanting to buy it and play it ironically. 

Mostly it just seems like that black tiger game has people nervous for more games of its kind to show up, which is understandable, but this doesnt look much worse than a shitty licensed barbie or disney channel game. 

3 hours ago, Waffle-Sensei said:

Anyway, watched a couple videos on YT and it doesn't look bad. Hopefully it's cheap.

YouTube video had the opposite affect on me. Even if it was 99 cents, I can't in good conscience buy this. That video led me to this one, though(NSFW): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxtCIHiceUY

giphy.gif

Edited by DamagingRob