This was... unexpected

DrakeHellsing

21 minutes ago, Herbalistiikka said:

People are way, way, way too harsh on this game. It's a pretty fun matchmaker game that seemingly gets shat on because of the graphics. I seriously don't get why people see this game as the goddamn end of the world or something when there are easily worse games on PSN already, including a ton of shmups.

I have to wonder if you just painted this game with an anime brush if people would still say it looks like shit... hm...

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Phil said:

Says the guy with stacking My Name Is Mayo plats.

Those took up a half hour each of my life, and were just tapping a button. I don't know how much time this Platinum will take, but it looks like it would get old pretty darn quick. My Name Is Mayo didn't wear out its welcome in that short a time, whereas, I fear this will. 

Edited by DamagingRob
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Zieghardt said:

You basically just said "If it didnt look shit would people still say it looks shit?" lol

Today I learned that "anime" = "not shitty design" and all non-anime designs = "shit designs".

Learn something new everyday. *eye roll*

• Like 2

It's... out, and the price, it's an acceptable price: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-nz/games/kitty-powers'-matchmaker/cid=EP2924-CUSA06985_00-KITTYPMATCHMAKER

I mean here, it's about $20... but I'd rather pay that much than $60 for such a game (I'm looking at you Barbie :P ).  But not getting it yet, I mean I shall get this one sometime, because it's at least interesting, but... gotta finish off FF15 first and foremost.

Just now, Gage said:

What are you even talking about. 

I'm just pointing out how back then Sony had better exclusive games to offer to players. Of course there were bad ones as well. And I'm comparing to today's exclusives. You know about how people complain about games they offer on PS Plus and how some things are just not what they used.to be. Today's exclusives aren't as good as they were back then. The excitement isn't their as it was before. Again this is just my opinion. Have a great day.

3 minutes ago, marvelboy10 said:

I'm just pointing out how back then Sony had better exclusive games to offer to players. Of course there were bad ones as well. And I'm comparing to today's exclusives. You know about how people complain about games they offer on PS Plus and how some things are just not what they used.to be. Today's exclusives aren't as good as they were back then. The excitement isn't their as it was before. Again this is just my opinion. Have a great day.

Have you actually looked at game releases in the last year? The last month alone there's been 4 AAA PS4 exclusive games with over 80 metacritic.  What else do you fucking want.  Indie games don't take the place of AAA games,  they don't attempt to compare to AAA games.  The 3 indies you gave as examples aren't even exclusives.  

Edited by Gage
  • Like 1

Just now, Gage said:

Have you actually looked at game releases in the last year? The last month alone there's been 4 AAA PS4 exclusive games with over 80 metacritic.  What else do you fucking want.  Indie games don't take the place of AAA games,  they don't attempt to compare to or take the place of AAA games.  The 3 indies you gave as examples aren't even exclusives.  

Well I'm sorry if I said something wrong. I'm Just giving my opinion. Again I said They weren't AS good as before. I'm not saying there all terrible. There have been great games that came out last year. Without a doubt that's for sure. But in my opinion through my point of view I don't feel as excited about some games as I was before. Again I'm sorry If I said something wrong, I was just stating my opinion.

• Like 1

Hahaha! Is it bad that I really want to play this? ;D

@Terra Thank you for posting that pic! For years I've been trying to remember the name of a game I played at an old friends house when I was a kid and it was that Barbie game xD I thought it was the Mary-Kate & Ashley one. Lmao

Edited by Beeinhollywood

1 hour ago, marvelboy10 said:

Except... you know, that none of those games are exclusives. And have nothing at all to do with Sony themselves...

26 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

Except... you know, that none of those games are exclusives. And have nothing at all to do with Sony themselves...

Well that's life you know. They are easy games  to platinum or 100% anyway. Maybe this game will be contender for game of the year who knows. Could this be the next easy plat like My Name Is Mayo? 

Edited by marvelboy10