Triple Threat trophy

This method is how I did it when I played it on Xbox. Play on the easiest difficulty and it should work. As for the upgrades, it's been a while since I played, but if it's not working for you, just upgrade the shotgun as much as possible.

Even without upgrades, the above method worked for me when I got the enemies in a group and lined them up properly.

• Like 1

Use the break-action shotgun because it does better damage at close range. Be as close to the ememies as possible to maximise this. Also, make sure you have unlocked the following upgrades...

1. Custom forcing cone for increased damage

2. Back-bored barrel for increased damage

Play on easy and use either of the above methods. Maybe also try using the special bullets Lara can craft.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

The three baddies by the fuel tank never worked for me with a fully upgraded shot gun... what I did using the same spot is get on top of the crate in which Lara's hiding for cover from when the conversation between the guards starts (talking by the blinded soldier), and shoot the three (2 standing guards and 1 lying on the floor).  It takes a few tries but this one was much easier for me than the more popular method.

Edited by eispan71