How many hours have you spent in Skyrim?

BlazingCat83

Over 700 hours on my PS3 (got 96% + platinum) and another 1000+ on PC, with around 30 on PS4.

I like Skyrim.

On 2/11/2017 at 6:34 PM, kevomode said:

Where do you see now many hours you've played?....I just started playing Skyrim for first time a few weeks a go. It's my second RPG ever after Fallout 4. It's amazing!

I don't know if you already figured this out but if you go to the saved data application on the XrossMediaBar of the PS3 you can see your hours. Don't know about PS4.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Dozens of hours on X360 but I never managed to get through the story (I'm bad at big open world games with many distractions).

Bought the Switch version now, about six or seven hours in. No trophies in this version so I can just explore and do what I want, when I want.

Edited by Cubone

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So much time. I had it on pc where i put in roughly 200 hours. Then I started it on PS3 and probably put in around 30hours until it came out on PS4 where I got the Platinum in around 70 hours i guess and i have started it on PSVR and played it for around 25 hours. So something around 300 hours.

2 minutes ago, ImBossy83 said:

So much time. I had it on pc where i put in roughly 200 hours. Then I started it on PS3 and probably put in around 30hours until it came out on PS4 where I got the Platinum in around 70 hours i guess and i have started it on PSVR and played it for around 25 hours. So something around 300 hours.

I've spent about 400 hours! I gave up I suck at this game LMAO :awesome: I'm into mobile games now a day. xD

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Currently 105 hours for platinum and enjoying the game. Haven't played it in some months now so I'm gonna pick it up again to finish the dlc's soon. Only problem is; Red Dead Redemption 2, Spyro and time to do it...

For all of you that played it about an hour or so and didn't get into it, I felt the same way. Just do a couple more hours and you're suddenly experiencing that you can't stop!

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Over 1200 hours. I played it a lot before I started trophy hunting, the save file bloat made loading times pretty immense on my first save. I have a habit that I've fallen into, it's more of a rule at this point, I refuse to fast travel in games. So I can see more of the world and random encounters that I might miss otherwise, gain more XP naturally without having to grind it out, I find it's actually pretty relaxing just going for a walk in games like Skyrim. So if I have to walk somewhere, and I mean actually walk with the stick pushed only halfway up, then so be it. 

One time I was sent on a miscellaneous quest from someplace near Riften, all the way to a cave on a cliff face, in the far North West of the map, way past Solitude. It took hours to walk there and back, journeys like that is mostly why I accumulated so many hours. When I began going for the platinum and eventually 100%, I had to restart three times due to bugs so that piled in the hours too. Still, any excuse for a new save...

5 hours. Can't get into the gameplay (the action/attacking part). Everything else appeals to me, so I try. I played Morrowind and Oblivion back when they were relatively new, and I think I gave those twice as long before I quit.

I like The Witcher and Fallout. Its just to me something feels off with the ES games, and then I lose interest.