[Updated] (Steam) Mobius Final Fantasy

danccrippa

mobius-final-fantasy-art-pn.jpg

The game Mobius Final Fantasy is available from today (02/02/2017) for Windows through Steam - Free-to-play.

"A team of veteran developers of the FINAL FANTASY franchise, headed by venerated producer Yoshinori Kitase of FFVII and FFXIII fame, brings you MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY, a mobile RPG of unprecedented quality. The PC version comes 4K visuals and smooth 60 FPS gameplay. Enjoy a dramatic story and dynamic battles in the high-res!" - Steam

Obs: So far - 15: 30hrs - the game is having problems and is not starting, perhaps due to some maintenance problem you had today.

Obs 2: If you have downloaded the game, but a blue window appears saying that you have to update the game, do the following:

1. In Steam, click on your user name in the upper-right corner
2. Click Account Details
3. Click View licenses and product key activations
4. Click Remove next to MOBIUS Final Fantasy
5. Relaunch the game

After that, just install the game (136mb) and click on play, which you will then define some login and gameplay settings, and finally have a 4GB game update.

Credits for SrTristan

Edited by danccrippa

This game is on my backlog, but of course I got plenty of other games to get to first. I hope that we will see more PC alternatives to some of these IOS games. I would much rather play Unchained X through Steam (I know it was a browser game in Japan) rather than through a tablet or phone. 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...