Trophy thoughts?

- Deleted -

From playing the beta, the list doesn't really look hard at all, just extremely time consuming. A season lasts something like 6 weeks, I forget the exact amount of time, so nobody will get the platinum until at least the start of the next season. It'll take a while to get the war asset trophies just because of playing the waiting game, and 20 matches minimum of each mode have to be played. 

Will definitely be a time investment, but definitely obtainable.

I can't show it now, but I remember months and months ago on the wikipedia page for the game there was a quote in there basically stating that the game was thought of as "a shooter with swords." and that the game's multiplayer was the main focus and the single player story seemed sorta like an afterthought with how it was worded.

And when I read that the game requires an always online connection I decided that although I wanted to play and ignore the MP aspect...I'll be avoiding the game.

Yeah I don't get what some of you people were expecting.  The game was announced as an MP game.  I really don't expect the single player will be more than the 2 hours tutorial thing like was included in Rainbow 6 Siege.  Don't buy this for single player,  because you'll very likely be extremely disappointed. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, cloudleohart said:

Looks like a somewhat easy plat. Beat the game on realistic is only a bronze so the story must be short and easy. MP can probably be easily boosted

Beating arcade ladder on hardest difficulty with no retries on MK9 was a bronze too.

Edited by AnimeDreama
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, SirEricLPer said:

After looking at the trophy list I definitly agree with everybody here that this platinum will sure take its time. But before I jump onboard I'll wait for some reviews to see if the game is actually any good.

The FOR HONOR :) beta is available for download on the PSN STORE. Try it out as it would be better then deciding on the reviews 

14 minutes ago, SirEricLPer said:

After looking at the trophy list I definitly agree with everybody here that this platinum will sure take its time. But before I jump onboard I'll wait for some reviews to see if the game is actually any good.

The FOR HONOR :) beta is available for download on the PSN STORE. Try it out as it would be better then deciding on the reviews 

9 hours ago, aikikalaskamaido said:

how long a season???

From what I remember from the Beta, I think a season lasted 10 weeks.  

After playing the Beta, I knew the trophy list would be MP heavy. Kill streak will be tough. 5000 soldier kills actually isnt that bad. They're  AI soldiers and perpetually respawn throughout Dominion matches, one hit does them in. So you could just sit in the middle and hack away.

From my Beta experience, this game was a bit underwhelming. It felt very one-dimensional - Hack at an opponent, rinse and repeat.The season idea just seems to be one long, drawn-out stalemate. After each MP match, you get War Assets to deploy on a virtual board game to help your faction conquer territory. You could play all day to capture one territory, only to go to bed and find it recaptured by other MP players as you slept. Sisyphus would love this game.  

9 hours ago, DF007gamer said:

Thanks for the heads up. I totally forgot about the availabiltity of the Open Beta that is currently going on. I will definitily go ahead and try it out.

On 2/6/2017 at 4:21 PM, cloudleohart said:

Looks like a somewhat easy plat. Beat the game on realistic is only a bronze so the story must be short and easy. MP can probably be easily boosted

Careful now, trophy type is never a way to judge a game's difficulty. "The Shadows Rushed Me" is only a silver, the most difficult trophy in Titanfall 2 is a bronze, the list goes on.

On 6-2-2017 at 10:21 PM, cloudleohart said:

Intervieuw quote of the game desiger of For Honor:

But what if you decide to jump into the campaign at the game's hardest difficulty? Game Designer Bio Jade Adam Granger tells us it's going to kick your ass, so you'll need to really ensure your swordplay skills are up to scratch before taking it on. Dare you face it with the directional prompts turned off too? You can try it if you like.

So i guess it will be tough.

But from experience. Most of the Bronze trophies are easy, but a few are always the most difficult of all.

I don't want to open another thread so I'm asking here. Is the "You're on fire" trophy bugged? I played Elimination multiple times and didn't die a single time while having 10 kills or something like that. I did that seven times now and didn't get the trophy. 10 kills without dying should be a kill streak of at least five, shouldn't it? Or am I doing something wrong?