Triple Crown

diddy09z

I got this completely by accident playing the solo draft games. i used R1 and hit the QB from behind (this seems to be fairly important in forcing fumbles.) No one else was around and my guy was able to grab it.  Also I never sent any other pressure, just one guy so that the odds of a fumble being recovered by a random friendly player were diminished.

• Like 1

Use fake punt play. 

The punting player on all-madden & your controller on rookie.

Use 3-man deep (the D used to defend Hail Mary)

Snap and run back 15 yards with the other controllers, use R1 with one of your DE while running into the punter.

You will get a fumble on 90% of the attempts.

• 2 weeks later...

It's pretty easy. I did it with 2 controllers. Used the MEASYTROPHIES roster, got the Rams to about half field, did a shotgun play with no one in the backfield while I put every defender in coverage on the defense, moved him back about 30 yards then came in with Navarro Bowman and hit sticked the hell out of him. Got it first try.

• 3 months later...

I've done this more than a dozen times with 2 controllers. People are saying online the trophy is glitched, and it wont work 2 player anymore, and it wont work with the punter method either. I've done both ways, and the trophy didn't pop either way. Anyone know a way to make it unlock?

• 1 month later...
On 5/29/2017 at 6:22 PM, BMJ2K7 said:

I've done this more than a dozen times with 2 controllers. People are saying online the trophy is glitched, and it wont work 2 player anymore, and it wont work with the punter method either. I've done both ways, and the trophy didn't pop either way. Anyone know a way to make it unlock?

I'd like to know this as well. Can't get this stupid thing to pop no matter how many times I've done it.

30 minutes ago, spartanhead2k said:

I'd like to know this as well. Can't get this stupid thing to pop no matter how many times I've done it.

Same thing for me. Every time I do it, I'm getting credit for a tackle and fumble recovery instead of a sack, FF, and FR. 

8 hours ago, DrEvilGuapo said:

Same thing for me. Every time I do it, I'm getting credit for a tackle and fumble recovery instead of a sack, FF, and FR. 

I noticed when I was doing the fake punt it would only register for a tackle. When I did something involving the QB it registers sack, forced fumble, fumble recovery, but the trophy won't pop.

• 1 month later...

just did this with 2 controllers, choose a Fake Punt Pass play with the offense and Man Up 3 Deep from the Quarters formation on defense, then just run the play, get the kicker as isolated as possible and them hit him with Bowman, it took a while for me, but i got it after a few tries

• 2 months later...
On 9/3/2017 at 1:20 PM, bduarte1 said:

just did this with 2 controllers, choose a Fake Punt Pass play with the offense and Man Up 3 Deep from the Quarters formation on defense, then just run the play, get the kicker as isolated as possible and them hit him with Bowman, it took a while for me, but i got it after a few tries

I can’t get the trophy to pop no matter what I try. What version of the game where you on and what button did you press to tackle and cause the fumble?

Edit:
So...tried to get the triple crown and boom trophies this morning and they both popped first try, lol. Don’t know why for sure. This is what I did different. I used the measytrophies roster. Chose the 49ers as away team on rookie and chose the browns(which aren’t edited on this roster file) on all-madden. Had the browns run a fake punt pass and sacked the passer in the end zone. Did this with two controllers. 

I'm thinking it popped because I chose the main profile controller as the away team. I had been chosing them as home. Just speculation though.

Edited by wolverine81