トロフィー thoughts

It seems like a standard neptunia list: some grinding, some story trophies, and obligatory onsen.

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Plus, no lily ranks and only one 99 level character.

I thought these ones might be lily ranks

32S6b2f0e.png 貴重な一枚
ノワールとユニがどきどきした
  0.00%
ULTRA RARE
40-bronze.png
33S89f0e4.png 味のガードブレイク
女神パープルハートに黄金の輝きを放つ物体を献上した
  0.00%
ULTRA RARE
40-bronze.png
34S72917f.png 私でさえ知らない魅力
ノワールが自撮りを楽しんだ
  0.00%
ULTRA RARE
40-bronze.png
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I'd tell you my thoughts on the trophies if I could actually read any of them. :P

What is troubling you? It's perfectly readable :awesome:

8 hours ago, kuuhaku said:

It seems like a standard neptunia list: some grinding, some story trophies, and obligatory onsen.

I thought these ones might be lily ranks

32S6b2f0e.png 貴重な一枚
ノワールとユニがどきどきした
  0.00%
ULTRA RARE
40-bronze.png
33S89f0e4.png 味のガードブレイク
女神パープルハートに黄金の輝きを放つ物体を献上した
  0.00%
ULTRA RARE
40-bronze.png
34S72917f.png 私でさえ知らない魅力
ノワールが自撮りを楽しんだ
  0.00%
ULTRA RARE
40-bronze.png

Those 3 should be CG/event related. So unless events depend on lily ranks, probably no.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

19 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Maybe for high level weebs such as yourself. Us "normal" folk aren't so lucky. :P

You should level up :D

12 hours ago, BlindMango said:

"トロフィー thoughts"

Ah basically the only Japanese (word? statement?) I have memorized, I see what you did there - clever, clever :P 

Very good, Mango =D

Yea, it's a word :D  Technically Engrish, though :awesome:

woohoo no MP trophies xD

gotta admit though, it's strange not seeing Lily Rank trophies in a NepNep game xD Maybe those CG related ones are indeed have something to do with Lily Rank?

hmmm.. it seems like the rarest trophies so far are:

-Clearing all Missions

-Max Level - obviously grind

-Unlocking All Skills - looks like a grind

-1Million Credits/Bell/Vert? - grind

-Guild Rank Level 8 - Grind?

woohoo more Grindy NepNep game :awesome:

2 hours ago, JaM said:

gotta admit though, it's strange not seeing Lily Rank trophies in a NepNep game xD Maybe those CG related ones are indeed have something to do with Lily Rank?

Lily Ranks don't play any role in Cyberdimension Neptunia from what I can see so far (2 trophies away from the Plat :D )

The CG event trophies pop up randomly throughout the story within dungeons or the town itself.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vong118 said:

Lily Ranks don't play any role in Cyberdimension Neptunia from what I can see so far (2 trophies away from the Plat :D )

The CG event trophies pop up randomly throughout the story within dungeons or the town itself.

oh, that's nice to hear, so.. is it official? no Lily Rank trophy in this game?

when we're on it... how's the Grind? 

Just now, JaM said:

oh, that's nice to hear, so.. is it official? no Lily Rank trophy in this game?

when we're on it... how's the Grind? 

Grind wise it isn't so bad, max lvl and 1mil Bells came to me through natural story progression and some slight grinding in one of the higher lvl dungeons.  All skills for all the characters will unlock around lvl 60 for each character so as long as you share the love that should come from natural progression too.  Quests won't be too much of a grind from what I can see, material drop quests are few and will generally be given to you through regular dungeon runs, there's even a blessing you can get from the church for a bit of bell that'll boost your drop rate by 50%, though that does drop xp gain by 20%

• Like 1

On 2/8/2017 at 0:50 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

You should level up :D

Very good, Mango =D

Yea, it's a word :D  Technically Engrish, though :awesome:

"it's a grand scheme to make everyone learn japanese... all according to keikaku"

on a more related note, considering the plat rarity is at almost 10% already it looks pretty easy/not time consuming

Edited by jaehyun1009

2 hours ago, jaehyun1009 said:

on a more related note, considering the plat rarity is at almost 10% already it looks pretty easy/not time consuming

For those that don't know Japanese, plat should only take around 26-28 hours roughly depending on rng and skills

For those with a good knowledge of Japanese that plat time should drop to around 18-21 hours

The longest part of the game so far is looking like the guild quests, only 50% of guild quests will be accessible throughout the main storyline, the remainder will be post-game.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jaehyun1009 said:

"it's a grand scheme to make everyone learn japanese... all according to keikaku"

:awesome::awesome::awesome: 

2 hours ago, Vong118 said:

For those that don't know Japanese, plat should only take around 26-28 hours roughly depending on rng and skills

For those with a good knowledge of Japanese that plat time should drop to around 18-21 hours

Seems like a classic spin-off. 

Welp, no reason this couldn't be on Vita :awesome:

• Like 1

On 12/02/2017 at 2:29 AM, JaM said:

woohoo no MP trophies xD

Scratch that, looks like a lot of the rank 7-8 quests involve Multiplayer Missions, least you can do them solo though ;)

I'm going to bite the bullet on this one and team up with some people, past rank 6 the enemies start to get harder and harder to solo

Edited by Vong118
Addition
  • Like 1