Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
steelsammy

Uncharted: Golden Abyss Story Trailer

21 posts in this topic

I hope they port this to PS3 in the future as I really want to play this, but I'm not a handheld gaming fan.

Man, that looks just like the PS3 one... I hope for a port over too someday. I'll have more Uncharted than I could handle. ;)

looks pretty sweet, this is probably the only reason i would buy a Vita

looks pretty sweet, this is probably the only reason i would buy a Vita

Agreed - this game is currently the sole reason I'm excited for the Vita. I can't believe it looks that good graphically :blink:

I hope they port this to PS3 in the future as I really want to play this, but I'm not a handheld gaming fan.

i think you can just plug the vita into your tv and play it on the big screen that way

since i hear vita comes with its own trophies

i think you can just plug the vita into your tv and play it on the big screen that way

since i hear vita comes with its own trophies

I'm still not going to spend £229.99, plus buying the game though. Would rather wait for a PS3 port.

I'm still not going to spend £229.99, plus buying the game though. Would rather wait for a PS3 port.

It happens eventually. All good games on the PSP were either ported from the PS3 to the PSP, or were eventually ported to the PS3 from the PSP.

Case in point- God Of War: Origins Collection

It happens eventually. All good games on the PSP were either ported from the PS3 to the PSP, or were eventually ported to the PS3 from the PSP.

Case in point- God Of War: Origins Collection

That's what I'm thinking, not to mention that Uncharted is one of the most popular PS3 exclusives, I have faith that it will come to PS3 :).

That's what I'm thinking, not to mention that Uncharted is one of the most popular PS3 exclusives, I have faith that it will come to PS3 :).

They'd end up getting way more money of it. That would always be a plus for them if they do port it. It might just stick with being a Vita exclusive like Resistance: Retribution was for the PSP as something special.

well if its true that you can take your ps3 game and continue it on the vita and vice versa

then its a buy for me becuz when i go on tour i would like to keep gaming every free time i get

since i cant always be lugging a console around

i feel you on the price though, i might wait for a price drop

also i am quite curious as to how much will the games cost

since the graphics will be close to that of ps3

well if its true that you can take your ps3 game and continue it on the vita and vice versa

then its a buy for me becuz when i go on tour i would like to keep gaming every free time i get

since i cant always be lugging a console around

i feel you on the price though, i might wait for a price drop

also i am quite curious as to how much will the games cost

since the graphics will be close to that of ps3

$40. Can't imagine it being any higher.

Not a chance. Not a chance in hell.

This will be a huge system seller. They would never port it.

Not a chance. Not a chance in hell.

This will be a huge system seller. They would never port it.

Obviously it's going to be a huge system seller, but I still see it being ported in a few years.

only time will tell and sells as well (hey that rhymed) :D

i know that the game will have its touch pad controls

so i dont know how that will be converted on a ps3

but i would like to see another uncharted with eddy raja's sister in it

drake still hasnt caught up with her since eye of indra

I don't see them porting any games from the Vita to the PS3 to be honest.

I mean, if you have a killer game on a handheld that you're trying to establish a user base, why give people the option to not buy it?

If you want the game, you buy a Vita, simple really.

Those that are on the fence about buying one will probably cave if they really want the game, so "kerching" another Vita sold.

As for it being ported in a few years....I'm not so sure, like TheSecretSociety said, mechanics would have to be changed and as games will most likely either be dual developed (if that's what the developer intends) or they will be cross platform enabled from the start.

A fair few games have had a HD remake and trophies added, simply because they didn't have either before. As the Vita already has both, would it really be worth the developers time and effort to port a game when they could be working on something new?

If they end up porting games I think they could potentially damage future sales of the Vita.

I don't see them porting any games from the Vita to the PS3 to be honest.

I mean, if you have a killer game on a handheld that you're trying to establish a user base, why give people the option to not buy it?

If you want the game, you buy a Vita, simple really.

There'll have to be exclusives, of course, and Golden Abyss will always be one, but the ability to seamlessly play on either the PS3 or Vita will be another system-selling feature for all PS3 owners, so titles like WipEout 2048 and Ruin are essential to the success of the Vita too.

There'll have to be exclusives, of course, and Golden Abyss will always be one, but the ability to seamlessly play on either the PS3 or Vita will be another system-selling feature for all PS3 owners, so titles like WipEout 2048 and Ruin are essential to the success of the Vita too.

Yes. I know many people who who want seamless play from Vita To PS3. This will be a big help to some people. And if you can earn trophies on a game you have been playing on a ps3 while away on a Vita... oh, so many hours will be spent on this thing. Sooooo many hours.

I'll get this for sure.

It's been out for over a year, you should've bought it already! :lol:

Parker

It's been out for over a year, you should've bought it already! :lol:

Parker

i've already have it when i bought my vita coz its a free game for my vita! btw, u all can also said its my first vita game!! n, i love it!