About PS3->PS4 stats transfer

n1c0live

So I just got a PS4 slim, and as I have Battlefield 4 on 100% (PS3) I was thinking about doing the same on my new console. Is the stats transfer option still available? I read somewhere that they got rid of it. If the multiplayer trophies still ''autopop'' I think it's a good choice playing the campaign again with way much better graphics. Thanks!

You still need to do the campaign again, as trophies will definitely not autopop there. Not sure about the multiplayer though. If it does end up transferring, I'd definitely do everything on PS3 first, since I have all the DLCs when they were free, and just have the multiplayer stuff for the plat.

Thanks to everyone for the replies. I just read on a EA forum that the reason why people don't get the message it's because they have to activate something on their Battlelog accounts. Seems like the transfers are still doable. Great thing because I have 100% on DLC's and of course the plat. I'll write down when I get the game and the multiplayer trophies autopop (hopefully).

Edited by n1c0live

• 1 month later...

Hi, I read about this from a flagged dispute forum. I doesnt know, that this exists in Battlefield 4. Is this possible in the other way? I played/plated BF4 on Ps4, can I get this work on the Ps3 version, now. 

If the answer is yes, do all trophies of mp like bombing(this was about exploding bombs in the enemy base) or 1911 kills carry over on the ps3 version? 

• 3 months later...
On 2/8/2017 at 6:20 AM, n1c0live said:

Thanks to everyone for the replies. I just read on a EA forum that the reason why people don't get the message it's because they have to activate something on their Battlelog accounts. Seems like the transfers are still doable. Great thing because I have 100% on DLC's and of course the plat. I'll write down when I get the game and the multiplayer trophies autopop (hopefully).

i know this is a bit late... but what should you activate on your battlelog so that the stats could be transferred? since i'm planning on getting it soon...

Edited by SniperEliteDido

• 1 month later...

For the people wondering. I did account transfer 2 days ago with the game and DLC installed. When I launched the game on PS4 first time a notification popped up asking me if I want to transfer my stats or not. I simply accepted and jumped into an online game. All the trophies popped as soon as I joined the game.

Edited by Abysm_Nucleus

• 2 years later...