Flying Races #$%##

Farhad_S

• 1 month later...

The flying races haven't been great, but for me the two hardships have been vague directions on the first attempt, and the delay on decent. I've been using Ironman for all of them with relative ease thus far, though it is weird that ascending upwards is instant, but there's a half a second delay before descending. Countless races I've had to stop in a ring to figure out where the course was leading, but once you know the route they aren't too hard, and the time rewards are generous, often finishing with 15-25 seconds on the clock.

• 2 weeks later...

The flying controls are dogshit in this game. Fortunately the times are very generous on the flying races so you can afford to slow down before passing the rings.

Try to come back and do the races when you unlock wasp or mini characters, although I finished all of the races with normal sized characters so I don't know if that'll be of much help...

• 2 months later...

My platinum trophy just popped. :)  My strategy for flying was to use either Green Goblin or Wasp.  Green Goblin is less prone to random speed bursts and crazy arcs, and Wasp shrinks when she flies, thus making the targets easier to fly through.  Keep at them.  One or two will take several tries regardless of talent.  You'll have to get used to the flow of a course before completing it.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7.2.2017 at 0:47 PM, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Pfft, try the ones in Lego Avengers, they control SOOOO much worse.

WT F! played most of the lego games and i have to say "LMSH" has the worst flying control movements i know... it feels just clumsy and the moment you speed up, you've have to be very careful to stay on track... it just doesn't feel right imo...

Edited by zeit86geist
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, zeit86geist said:

WT F! played most of the lego games and i have to say "LMSH" has the worst flying control movements i know... it feels just clumsy and the moment you speed up, you've have to be very careful to stay on track... it just doesn't feel right imo...

Let's hope they've improved them by Lego Marvel 2's release. I don't majorly want to throw my Switch through a window because of this shit.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

these are some of the most horrible controls ever. if you try to slow down you risk losing your flying ability and falling to the ground. all of a sudden you can rocket boost which throws you way to fast into a direction you dont even want to go. try to slow down or turn for a ring and anything can happen but what you want to happen. what were they thinking when they made this crap

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

I just plantinumed it, and yes I really really hated the flying parts. I dont know if it helps but bought the DLC that had Falcon and I dont know why but the flapping motion of this wings gave me a better rhythm on the last 4 gold bricks that were tied to flying it seemed much easier with him.

• 4 months later...
On 2021-09-17 at 4:29 AM, ericychee said:

I just plantinumed it, and yes I really really hated the flying parts. I dont know if it helps but bought the DLC that had Falcon and I dont know why but the flapping motion of this wings gave me a better rhythm on the last 4 gold bricks that were tied to flying it seemed much easier with him.

Does not really seems like an option to buy a 5$ pack just to be able to complete any Flying race. I can't manage to complete a single one, ground races was extremely easy. I don't understand why people say marvel avengers flying controllers was worse, so much easier than both super heroes 1 and 2.

Both super heroes games have really bad controllers for flying and driving while Avengers was a walk in the park ?

• 1 month later...