Cost of purchase Clothing

maurjen

Alright to get all the clothing from the store you need at least $3000 not $2000-$2500 as mentioned in the trophy guide i tried it at $2500 but it didnt work out. When saving $3000 youll be left with $200 in which it can be used for the carnival (I mainly used the high striker as its 100% youll get the highest with 3 to 6 tickets).

If you have a comment to make about a guide, you should put it in the comments section for that guide. That way, it's more likely that the guide writers will see it and be able to make amendment to their guide. They will receive a notification if you post there. 

Having played and platted this game, I'd say that you should try and include a bit more detail. I've also had a quick look through the guide and I cannot see that it recommends that you need $2000-$2500 anywhere - I did a CTRL-F for the $ dollar sign, not read the whole thing - and so it will probably assist the guide writer if you're a bit clearer about which trophy you're discussing. 

7 hours ago, StrickenBiged said:

If you have a comment to make about a guide, you should put it in the comments section for that guide. That way, it's more likely that the guide writers will see it and be able to make amendment to their guide. They will receive a notification if you post there. 

Having played and platted this game, I'd say that you should try and include a bit more detail. I've also had a quick look through the guide and I cannot see that it recommends that you need $2000-$2500 anywhere - I did a CTRL-F for the $ dollar sign, not read the whole thing - and so it will probably assist the guide writer if you're a bit clearer about which trophy you're discussing. 

i was referring to the sharp dressed trophy and its this link that shows the $2000-$2500 http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/bully/287173-bully-trophy-guide-roadmap.html