Record keeper not unlocking

I'm having a serious problem here. I have done everything that record keeper needs, I have every golden mickey on game records and items, combat and story are 100% also. But still record keeper does not pop. Is anyone else encountering this? Thanks!

Okay so I got the trophy to pop, I loaded an earlier save and made Lord Kyroo and used Icequin Ace's link attack again

Edited by Are1991
  • Like 1

Having the same issue right now with the item completion trophy. Currently working to get back where I was from that last save, will report back to see if it pops this time.

Nope, turns out I'm just locked out of this trophy. Guess I'll have to wait for a patch or something. Fucking beautiful.

Edited by ChaoticFox9900
  • Like 1

I'm having a similar issue with the combat completion trophy. I have 100% and the orange mickey next to my combat rate and no unlock. The only thing I should have left to do is complete my item % to get my plat, but I don't think I will be finishing since it seems I got glitched out of my combat trophy.

7 hours ago, Rolltribe77 said:

I'm having a similar issue with the combat completion trophy. I have 100% and the orange mickey next to my combat rate and no unlock. The only thing I should have left to do is complete my item % to get my plat, but I don't think I will be finishing since it seems I got glitched out of my combat trophy.

You could still try for it anyway. In my case, none of the completion trophies popped until my journal was 100% complete. I mean, the trophy for items still didn't pop, but it's worth a shot for you, especially since you're probably not too far off anyway.

Interesting if its true that none of your trophies popped until they were all 100%. My story completion popped as soon as I got the 100% in the journal and I expect the combat ( and items ) should be the same... but you are right. I will probably try to finish but I have to grind out a decent amount of spirit commands and I need a break from the game right now. I'm burned out and the apparent trophy glitch has me bummed.

Edited by Rolltribe77

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

sorry for your losses, i know the feeling of having to redo the requirements through another play through for a trophy last month, Naruto UNS2 on ps4 has a nasty glitch, although that's only a 6-8 hour do over for the trophy, not everything for countless hours like it will require for this game. :c

any known preventative measures that may help in me not having to face this issue?

On 25/02/2019 at 3:40 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

Redid everything and got gold Mickey symbols for everything, but still no trophy. Might try deleting everything and starting the game from scratch.

Im close to 100% this game, hope it doesn`t happen to me ?

9 hours ago, RJP_X said:

sorry for your losses, i know the feeling of having to redo the requirements through another play through for a trophy last month, Naruto UNS2 on ps4 has a nasty glitch, although that's only a 6-8 hour do over for the trophy, not everything for countless hours like it will require for this game. :c

any known preventative measures that may help in me not having to face this issue?

2 hours ago, Pudimflam said:

Im close to 100% this game, hope it doesn`t happen to me 1f610.png

I read something about not creating alternate save files and only using the first save slot. Unsure if it's true, but will try it that way.

6 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I read something about not creating alternate save files and only using the first save slot. Unsure if it's true, but will try it that way.

hm, i see.

it seems risky to not make a back up due to what the trophy guide states, but i can see the case in point that they're making. i will take the chance and not create any additional save files and see if it'll unlock for me this way. although its still certainly something to be nervous of not being close to that point and having it in the back of my mind while progressing, that it could possibly glitch. :c

1 hour ago, RJP_X said:

hm, i see.

it seems risky to not make a back up due to what the trophy guide states, but i can see the case in point that they're making. i will take the chance and not create any additional save files and see if it'll unlock for me this way. although its still certainly something to be nervous of not being close to that point and having it in the back of my mind while progressing, that it could possibly glitch. :c

Got the platinum today, it unlocked for me but I had multiple save files :)

i got the platinum with one save. thankfully.

i would have hated to do everything all over. had fun with the game though, definitely the easiest and shortest KH's to platinum. 

EDIT: not sure if disc or digital versions may effect this or any of the glitched trophies, but i played on disc.

Edited by RJP_X

On 1-3-2019 at 9:46 PM, Pudimflam said:

Got the platinum today, it unlocked for me but I had multiple save files :)

On 5-3-2019 at 9:28 AM, RJP_X said:

i got the platinum with one save. thankfully.

i would have hated to do everything all over. had fun with the game though, definitely the easiest and shortest KH's to platinum. 

EDIT: not sure if disc or digital versions may effect this or any of the glitched trophies, but i played on disc.

Congrats with the plat. I deleted everything and completed a third playthrough with only 1 save file, yet didn't unlock the trophy. I have the physical version of the game too.

4 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Congrats with the plat. I deleted everything and completed a third playthrough with only 1 save file, yet didn't unlock the trophy. I have the physical version of the game too.

that is very odd. i wonder what's causing the glitch? i know you're on top of games being a guide creator and all, so i doubt its a case of missing anything. i can confirm that you don't need all the keyblades, i cant confirm whether you need the secret ending or not since i triggered it. some people say you don't need it. you don't need to face the post game boss in twilight town. this is probably stuff you know, so your issue is likely a bad glitch. i wonder if its a region issue? 

its really screwy that there would be glitches like this in one of Square's bigger franchises. when i was getting closer to doing my last of 100% which i was down to completing portals i was getting pretty nervous so i just tried to finish up as quickly as i could in fear of facing this glitch. i let out a sigh relief when the rest of the trophies popped.

EDIT: when i read some things about some of the trophies being glitchy, at first i thought that maybe it was an issue for when the game came out. its actually a bit surprising that they haven't patched it, considering this isn't a really niche game or series. 

Edited by RJP_X

19 hours ago, RJP_X said:

that is very odd. i wonder what's causing the glitch? i know you're on top of games being a guide creator and all, so i doubt its a case of missing anything. i can confirm that you don't need all the keyblades, i cant confirm whether you need the secret ending or not since i triggered it. some people say you don't need it. you don't need to face the post game boss in twilight town. this is probably stuff you know, so your issue is likely a bad glitch. i wonder if its a region issue? 

its really screwy that there would be glitches like this in one of Square's bigger franchises. when i was getting closer to doing my last of 100% which i was down to completing portals i was getting pretty nervous so i just tried to finish up as quickly as i could in fear of facing this glitch. i let out a sigh relief when the rest of the trophies popped.

EDIT: when i read some things about some of the trophies being glitchy, at first i thought that maybe it was an issue for when the game came out. its actually a bit surprising that they haven't patched it, considering this isn't a really niche game or series. 

I have no idea what causes it. There are gold Mickeys for all report sections, except the in-game trophies. I tried defeating the final bosses again to see if that would help, but nothing. I did notice that the report completion percentage on the screen after the credits showed 99%, but that may be due to the in-game trophies. Already had the secret ending unlocked, so don't know if that counts. I did fight Julius with both characters the first time and skipped him afterwards. Also tried using every paint gun and treat on spirits, but that didn't help either.

On the third playthrough I didn't bother unlocking all abilities and only went for the the necessary ones (Leaf Bracer, Once More, Second Chance, and a few Treasure Magnets). Played on Standard, so there was no Zero Exp either. I did use the exploit to create Dream Eaters with Meow Wow materials, so don't know if that caused anything. However, I didn't use the material farming exploit by letting Dream Eaters die on purpose, which I used during the first 2 attempts. Did you use any of those exploits? The first time I had to do a few spirit links to complete the report and the second and third time were secret portals.

Yeah, I find it odd too that Square didn't fix this bug. The patch history does mention that patch 1.01 fixes various bugs, but doesn't mention which game. Did you install the patches before starting the game?

4 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I have no idea what causes it. There are gold Mickeys for all report sections, except the in-game trophies. I tried defeating the final bosses again to see if that would help, but nothing. I did notice that the report completion percentage on the screen after the credits showed 99%, but that may be due to the in-game trophies. Already had the secret ending unlocked, so don't know if that counts. I did fight Julius with both characters the first time and skipped him afterwards. Also tried using every paint gun and treat on spirits, but that didn't help either.

On the third playthrough I didn't bother unlocking all abilities and only went for the the necessary ones (Leaf Bracer, Once More, Second Chance, and a few Treasure Magnets). Played on Standard, so there was no Zero Exp either. I did use the exploit to create Dream Eaters with Meow Wow materials, so don't know if that caused anything. However, I didn't use the material farming exploit by letting Dream Eaters die on purpose, which I used during the first 2 attempts. Did you use any of those exploits? The first time I had to do a few spirit links to complete the report and the second and third time were secret portals.

Yeah, I find it odd too that Square didn't fix this bug. The patch history does mention that patch 1.01 fixes various bugs, but doesn't mention which game. Did you install the patches before starting the game?

nope, using the exploit of creating other dream eaters with Meow Wow's recipe didn't cause a glitch, since i used that for some of the dream eaters that would share the same column as him. i didn't get any materials by letting dream eaters die for any of the materials, i grinded the specific portals that reward the necessary mats. i can say i did the spirit links as soon as i was able to obtain the necessary spirit's that can pull them off, i believe in one of your posts you had mentioned that for one of your playthrough's it was your last thing for the reports. my last things for the reports was getting the special portals done for The Grid and The Country of Musketeer's. i highly doubt doing anything in any specific order would cause the glitch however.

i'm not certain but i believe games on the PS4 auto download the last update when a game installs, so i didn't check to see if the game was under the latest update, because there are some games that i've played that make mention in trophy guides and such to make sure the game is under the latest update, and every time i check said games they always say they're up to date, so i'm pretty sure that would have also been the case for this game as well. 

yeah, in game trophies are of no concern, but gold mickey stars for everything else should validate enough for the trophy to pop. what i was going to do but took my chances not to do was make a back-up of my save to the PS+ save storage before i was going to finish off the last thing, and if the trophy didn't pop, delete the save and then upload the one i backed up before getting full completion. luckily i didn't have to do that, but i thought about that, not sure if you tried that method. i'm pretty sure that wouldn't make a difference either, of the number of cases i have read about the glitch for this trophy, i haven't seen one as bad as yours. most people i see that have this glitch get it sorted on their second play through. :c

• Like 1

17 hours ago, RJP_X said:

nope, using the exploit of creating other dream eaters with Meow Wow's recipe didn't cause a glitch, since i used that for some of the dream eaters that would share the same column as him. i didn't get any materials by letting dream eaters die for any of the materials, i grinded the specific portals that reward the necessary mats. i can say i did the spirit links as soon as i was able to obtain the necessary spirit's that can pull them off, i believe in one of your posts you had mentioned that for one of your playthrough's it was your last thing for the reports. my last things for the reports was getting the special portals done for The Grid and The Country of Musketeer's. i highly doubt doing anything in any specific order would cause the glitch however.

i'm not certain but i believe games on the PS4 auto download the last update when a game installs, so i didn't check to see if the game was under the latest update, because there are some games that i've played that make mention in trophy guides and such to make sure the game is under the latest update, and every time i check said games they always say they're up to date, so i'm pretty sure that would have also been the case for this game as well. 

yeah, in game trophies are of no concern, but gold mickey stars for everything else should validate enough for the trophy to pop. what i was going to do but took my chances not to do was make a back-up of my save to the PS+ save storage before i was going to finish off the last thing, and if the trophy didn't pop, delete the save and then upload the one i backed up before getting full completion. luckily i didn't have to do that, but i thought about that, not sure if you tried that method. i'm pretty sure that wouldn't make a difference either, of the number of cases i have read about the glitch for this trophy, i haven't seen one as bad as yours. most people i see that have this glitch get it sorted on their second play through. :c

Ok, thanks for the information. I might give it a try at a later point, but for now I'm done with the game.

8 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Ok, thanks for the information. I might give it a try at a later point, but for now I'm done with the game.

yeah i'm sorry that you're getting it the worst. and it doesn't seem like there are any strong solutions either. like at least when i had a glitch that would prevent the platinum in the ps4 version of the naruto UNS2 game earlier this year there were some recommendations on how to get around it when deleting your save and going through the game again and doing things in a very specific way. although that was only a 6-8 hour run, not for a game like this where you have to have everything complete practically and the only recommendations i'm seeing to avoid the glitch is to make separate saves, or use one save. so unfortunately the only solutions that i see for this game is to do yet another play through, and send a report to Square. which the latter will probably get you no where, and another play through is taking a chance again for glitching once more. :c

15 hours ago, RJP_X said:

yeah i'm sorry that you're getting it the worst. and it doesn't seem like there are any strong solutions either. like at least when i had a glitch that would prevent the platinum in the ps4 version of the naruto UNS2 game earlier this year there were some recommendations on how to get around it when deleting your save and going through the game again and doing things in a very specific way. although that was only a 6-8 hour run, not for a game like this where you have to have everything complete practically and the only recommendations i'm seeing to avoid the glitch is to make separate saves, or use one save. so unfortunately the only solutions that i see for this game is to do yet another play through, and send a report to Square. which the latter will probably get you no where, and another play through is taking a chance again for glitching once more. :c

Yeah the lack of information about the glitch and fixes is also annoying.

I have one more question: when using spirit links, did you cancel the link immediately after activating those or did you let the link gauge deplete? I immediately cancelled it during all three playthroughs.

15 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

Surely reloading a save before doing one of the last requirements would fix this right?

10 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

Anybody have any luck with that?

Some people wrote that reloading and completing the requirement popped the trophy, though that didn't work for me.