Record keeper not unlocking

8 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Yeah the lack of information about the glitch and fixes is also annoying.

I have one more question: when using spirit links, did you cancel the link immediately after activating those or did you let the link gauge deplete? I immediately cancelled it during all three playthroughs.

Some people wrote that reloading and completing the requirement popped the trophy, though that didn't work for me.

Which version of the game did you play? 

5 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Yeah the lack of information about the glitch and fixes is also annoying.

I have one more question: when using spirit links, did you cancel the link immediately after activating those or did you let the link gauge deplete? I immediately cancelled it during all three playthroughs.

Some people wrote that reloading and completing the requirement popped the trophy, though that didn't work for me.

yeah i did that as well, once i got the links ready for the spirits i activated them and deactivated them straight away. so there's nothing wrong with that either. sounds like we used a number of similar tactics. the other thing i thought of is maybe the glitch could possibly be region based. i live in the U.S., i believe I've seen games on your profile being EU based. i doubt region has anything to do with it either. i don't think people say what region they are on when they have this trophy glitched, but once again i doubt that has anything to do with it either. i am pretty sure you have already, but i'll make mention just in case, removing the disc and deleting the install of the game, then put the disc back in and letting it install again. 

3 hours ago, RJP_X said:

yeah i did that as well, once i got the links ready for the spirits i activated them and deactivated them straight away. so there's nothing wrong with that either. sounds like we used a number of similar tactics. the other thing i thought of is maybe the glitch could possibly be region based. i live in the U.S., i believe I've seen games on your profile being EU based. i doubt region has anything to do with it either. i don't think people say what region they are on when they have this trophy glitched, but once again i doubt that has anything to do with it either. i am pretty sure you have already, but i'll make mention just in case, removing the disc and deleting the install of the game, then put the disc back in and letting it install again. 

So no one has any idea how to prevent this problem or how to solve it?

21 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

The physical English version. I don't know if there's a difference between the EU and NA version, but if there is, I have the EU version.

Do we have any idea how to prevent these glitches from occurring? I don’t want to compromise my 100% tag for something that will never pop even if I saved before redoing the trophy requirements. Also did you use a walkthrough for this? If you got the platinum, I want to do everything you did by the letter.

19 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

So no one has any idea how to prevent this problem or how to solve it?

pretty much everything i said in this topic is what i did. unfortunately as i also stated there really aren't any specific work arounds besides some people saying to make multiple saves, or just use one. it might just be a minority who encounter this glitch, since unlike in other games people found ways to get past nasty glitchy trophies with a layout on how to avoid them. i really don't see anything specific to avoid it in this game.

however in terms of order i kinda mixed things up, so i cant recall a complete step by step on how i did everything. i started the game on proud, while going through the game i grinded a lot by killing enemies and playing the spirit mini-games to get some extra affection and LP, to try and max affection for a spirit early on so i can focus on other spirits, grabbing any chests i came across, if portals were available in the forecast i'd try to complete them, and do each reality shift when i came to a new world. then after completing the game i would go back and mix up the rest of the grind, while getting the rest of the chests and some portals i would use spirit links for new spirits, then when i got the team of mega-flare spirit's i completed the flick rush content, then i went back to finish up the rest of the spirit abilities/commands, and portals.

something like that is how i progressed. i used a mix of the trophy guide here, and the one on playstationtrophies.org. everything i said will make more sense when you start playing, i was a bit intimidated when i seen the trophy list, but its not as bad as it looks. as long as the worst case scenario doesn't unfortunately occur with record keeper glitching.

7 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

Please let me in on how you did it (order, tactics, guides, etc.

My trophies pretty much explain the order I've worked on things, if you list them by the date, and I've used a mix of the guide on this site (as I've pointed out in another thread, there's an error though, you don't need the secret ending for the 100% story trophy) and the one on playstationtrophies.org. I've played on beginner and will work on Ability Ace on Proud on NG+ transferring all the spirits. First I have to reach lv.100 (or let's say 50+50) and work on the record section of the diary though.

Edited by Brightblade76

6 hours ago, RJP_X said:

pretty much everything i said in this topic is what i did. unfortunately as i also stated there really aren't any specific work arounds besides some people saying to make multiple saves, or just use one. it might just be a minority who encounter this glitch, since unlike in other games people found ways to get past nasty glitchy trophies with a layout on how to avoid them. i really don't see anything specific to avoid it in this game.

however in terms of order i kinda mixed things up, so i cant recall a complete step by step on how i did everything. i started the game on proud, while going through the game i grinded a lot by killing enemies and playing the spirit mini-games to get some extra affection and LP, to try and max affection for a spirit early on so i can focus on other spirits, grabbing any chests i came across, if portals were available in the forecast i'd try to complete them, and do each reality shift when i came to a new world. then after completing the game i would go back and mix up the rest of the grind, while getting the rest of the chests and some portals i would use spirit links for new spirits, then when i got the team of mega-flare spirit's i completed the flick rush content, then i went back to finish up the rest of the spirit abilities/commands, and portals.

something like that is how i progressed. i used a mix of the trophy guide here, and the one on playstationtrophies.org. everything i said will make more sense when you start playing, i was a bit intimidated when i seen the trophy list, but its not as bad as it looks. as long as the worst case scenario doesn't unfortunately occur with record keeper glitching.

Did you knock out the main story and grind later? I have no idea about the game mechanics so some of this is a little confusing regarding links, etc. Any advice?

As sad as this will sound there has been no 100% full proof way to make sure the trophies do not glitch. This has been asked on may websites and each website will suggest doing things certain ways or using one save only but then someone who followed that will get it bugged and then the next person has no issues.
Some will say to keep backups of the saves before unlocking these trophies and to reload the save if it does not unlock where others will say you need to delete all save/system data and start again.

I went looking around to see if I could find some more news before I started it but in the end there is no do this or do that so I said stuff it and decided to start the game and hope mine has no issues.

2 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

As sad as this will sound there has been no 100% full proof way to make sure the trophies do not glitch. This has been asked on may websites and each website will suggest doing things certain ways or using one save only but then someone who followed that will get it bugged and then the next person has no issues.
Some will say to keep backups of the saves before unlocking these trophies and to reload the save if it does not unlock where others will say you need to delete all save/system data and start again.

I went looking around to see if I could find some more news before I started it but in the end there is no do this or do that so I said stuff it and decided to start the game and hope mine has no issues.

Out of curiosity, which version are you playing? The full new collection or the older version?

4 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I GOT THE PLAT!!! I downloaded my first playthrough's save file and retried all the spirit links, which was the last thing I did. After a few links it popped :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

what a damn mess LOL. thankfully it finally popped! i bet your eyes widened and your heart beat increased when it finally popped. i like the game and all, but i would feel in entire misery attempting all the 100% conditions even once more when there are tons of other games to get to. xD congratulations and bless that the hell is now over. 

I can't understand how to perform some flowmotion attacks, ie Pole Spin, I dash to a vertical pole by pressing square, like it's written in the guide, and while rotating some enemies get lured  towards me, but the flowmotion doesn't register in the record section. What am I doing wrong?

Edited by Brightblade76

4 minutes ago, Brightblade76 said:

I can't understand how to perform some flowmotion attacks, ie Pole Spin, I dash to a vertical pole by pressing square, like it's written in the guide, and while rotating some enemies get lured  towards me, but the flowmotion doesn't register in the record section. What am I doing wrong?

If I remember correctly both pole spin and swing are not required.

Edited by Pudimflam
Typo
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pudimflam said:

If I remember correctly both pole spin and swing are not required.

Yes, you are right, I tried killing an enemy during an horizontal pole swinging (Wheel Rush) and that was the last flowmotion attack I was missing. Now I can work on the links and then I should hopefully unlock Record Keeper. Pole Swing, Pole Spin and Rail Slide don't have to appear in the diary for the completion of the flowmotion section.

Edited by Brightblade76

3 minutes ago, Brightblade76 said:

Yes, you are right, I tried killing an enemy during an horizontal pole swinging (Wheel Rush) and that was the last flowmotion attack I was missing. Now I can work on the links and then I should hopefully unlock Record Keeper. Pole Swing, Pole Spin and Rail Slide don't need to appear in the diary for the completion of the flowmotion part of the diary.

Good luck!!!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

sorry to bump this thread,now it is my turn that this game trophies glitched on me,

record keeper

recipe collector

star combatant

trophies above glitched on me,I did have saves before achieving them but still not popping for me no matter what I did...

my game is on latest update and it is a physical EU disc.

PS: I am guessing is it EU region problem only?

*EDITED 1*

I reload my earlier save,and record keeper pops but not for the recipe and combat 100% , damn it,I cant believe this kind of issues happened in SE games...

*EDITED 2*

I reload early saves and gotten all trophies except recipe collector,no matter I did it just wont pops until I tried a method that suggest delete user account(make sure backup all savedata), reload the save and trophy pops after I re-obtained last recipe,that pretty weird but works!

Edited by zero3extreme
addon