The-Captain-388

PayDay 2 New DLC Trophies Incoming

19 posts in this topic

Anyone who knows these guys, the update might take forever to get to console, but it looks sweet!  Appears to be about 7 DLC packs with trophies?  They are adding trophies to the old DLC's too.  Go to about 3:20 or so to see the trophies:

That's kinda annoying lol I wanted a clean %100 but now it won't be because I ain't buying no dlc

Wait so a remaster is getting new SEVEN NEW DLC PACKS, but the original version isn't getting anything? And why so far after release? Payday 2 originally came out in mid-2013, and the Crimewave Edition was released mid-2014. Why are they release SO MUCH NEW CONTENT 2.5 YEARS AFTER THE REMASTERS RELEASE?

34 minutes ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

Wait so a remaster is getting new SEVEN NEW DLC PACKS, but the original version isn't getting anything? And why so far after release? Payday 2 originally came out in mid-2013, and the Crimewave Edition was released mid-2014. Why are they release SO MUCH NEW CONTENT 2.5 YEARS AFTER THE REMASTERS RELEASE?

It's not a remaster it's a port that runs better than the ps3.  They couldn't make anymore content for the ps3 (supposedly) so the ps4 is only getting dlc now. (Not like the ps3 got any dlc anyways) Plus the reason the PS4 and Xbone versions are getting so much dlc anyways is because they're a loooooooong ways behind the PC in terms of DLC.

Love Payday.

I would pick this up again just to play the DLC with all those new trophies... Hopefully the community is active enough though.

15 hours ago, adam1984123 said:

Love Payday.

I would pick this up again just to play the DLC with all those new trophies... Hopefully the community is active enough though.

Yes, the community is still very active!

On 2017-02-09 at 3:32 AM, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

Payday 2 gets constantly updated on PC, almost on weekly basis. There more than 130 updated for that version of the game already. 

Seeing how it took them more than 2 weeks to release an update video on Youtube, I wouldn't bet that we will see the next update soon. ;(

On February 11, 2017 at 10:27 AM, The-Captain-388 said:

Yes, the community is still very active!

Active yes but also bad. Also still no mics for public.

On 2/9/2017 at 4:15 PM, THE-73est said:

That's kinda annoying lol I wanted a clean %100 but now it won't be because I ain't buying no dlc

Afaik, you can play with hosts who has the DLC missions.

Besides that, there's probably going to be another new edition coming out later this year. They're basically doing the same thing like Activision did with Destiny by releasing additional content annually just so they can sell the same game in full price.

Edited by ipot_04

On 3/1/2017 at 10:21 AM, ipot_04 said:

Overkill did something similar with Payday: The Hiest where it was free to play, but you couldn't unlock the trophies or get any of the new gear. I'd bet it's more of the same.

/topic 

Any word on these new trophies? Did a quick search and nothing stood out.

On 2/9/2017 at 4:15 PM, THE-73est said:

So far the only trophies I've seen is from their update video showing some of the trophy DLCs.

I found this yesterday

50448f708d47411d92e8ea7eac6c8054.png

On 5/15/2017 at 3:55 PM, ipot_04 said:

Iirc, you could do the same with Payday: The Heist and it's DLC. However, you couldn't use the gear that came with the DLC or unlock the DLC's trophies.

On 5/15/2017 at 6:15 PM, Malik said:

I found this yesterday

50448f708d47411d92e8ea7eac6c8054.png

I hope they make a season pass or some type of package that includes all the DLC for one low price. I only saw one combo DLC pack and it included the vanilla game (which sucks if you've already bought it). If you buy all the DLC needed for 100%, you're looking at $60-$70 plus if purchased individually.

Last thing I heard was that there are still a few more DLC packs in the works plus a few that haven't been released to consoles yet. :|

Edited by Rowdi

13 hours ago, Rowdi said:

I hope they make a season pass or some type of package that includes all the DLC for one low price. I only saw one combo DLC pack and it included the vanilla game (which sucks if you've already bought it). If you buy all the DLC needed for 100%, you're looking at $60-$70 plus if purchased individually.

Last thing I heard was that there are still a few more DLC packs in the works plus a few that haven't been released to consoles yet. :|

Knowing overkill they probably wont ...

43 minutes ago, Malik said:

Knowing overkill they probably wont ...

Or it'll take 18 months to happen.

I have no idea if it's true or not, but a friend told me that Steam has a lot of that DLC on sale where it's still full price in our store. 

1 hour ago, Rowdi said:

Or it'll take 18 months to happen.

I have no idea if it's true or not, but a friend told me that Steam has a lot of that DLC on sale where it's still full price in our store. 

The big score bundle edition with crimewave and big score dlc i s on sale right now for on the eu store at 75 % off.

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2017/05/10/new-playstation-store-discounts-start-today-save-on-nier-automata-resident-evil-7-doom-more/