problem special portal sora

Hello. I have a problem with one of the special portals of Sora in the city of bells
The portal should be the number 5 or 6.

the problem is that throughout the game map I found only the standard portals

Perhaps the reason is that this portal is to Riku? But it will appear in Sora screen.

Edited by ciccio_92

1 hour ago, ciccio_92 said:

Hello. I have a problem with one of the special portals of Sora in the city of bells
The portal should be the number 5 or 6.

the problem is that throughout the game map I found only the standard portals

Perhaps the reason is that this portal is to Riku? But it will appear in Sora screen.

Back on the 3DS version there was a glitch that swapped the portals between Riku and Sora, you could fix it by droping a couple of times in sucession, haven't heard any reports of the glitch being present on the HD version but you may try doing that.

But it could also be that you're looking at the wrong place, some maps have different levels and you'll have to be on the same level of the portal to be able to see it on the map, so try to move up and down to see if it shows up, like the TheBlackFool said the Nave will have 2 different levels so you'll have to go up to the balcony area to see the portal there on the map.

Edited by Devil_Spooky
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Devil_Spooky said:

Back on the 3DS version there was a glitch that swapped the portals between Riku and Sora, you could fix it by droping a couple of times in sucession, haven't heard any reports of the glitch being present on the HD version but you may try doing that.

But it could also be that you're looking at the wrong place, some maps have different levels and you'll have to be on the same level of the portal to be able to see it on the map, so try to move up and down to see if it shows up, like the TheBlackFool said the Nave will have 2 different levels so you'll have to go up to the balcony area to see the portal there on the map.

you are right. thank you