SFV: Kolin Reveal Trailer

Xel

Capcom is just trolling their fans at this point. GG Capcom, GG.

Edit: Ok...ok...i can barely contain myself. This is so good. If this isn't proof that Crapcom has gone full senile and/or super troll status, I don't know what will convenience anybody. They actually have the audacity to add a "nostalgia" costume for a brand new character. A brand new character has a nostalgia costume!!!!

Hhahahaahahahahaahahaahahhhaaaaah. Fucking jokes on the dumb motherfuckers who paid for the season pass. Have fun with your bucket of disappointment for the next year. I'd call Sony demanding my money back if I was dumb enough to have bought the season pass.

Edited by Phil
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Phil said:

Edit: Ok...ok...i can barely contain myself. This is so good. If this isn't proof that Crapcom has gone full senile and/or super troll status, I don't know what will convenience anybody. They actually have the audacity to add a "nostalgia" costume for a brand new character. A brand new character has a nostalgia costume!!!!

Hhahahaahahahahaahahaahahhhaaaaah. Fucking jokes on the dumb motherfuckers who paid for the season pass. Have fun with your bucket of disappointment for the next year. I'd call Sony demanding my money back if I was dumb enough to have bought the season pass.

SFV recovered pretty well from the disastrous release. I don't get the hate it gets these days. Are you sure you hate the game? Because every time there's something new for SFV you always take a jab at it. Sounds rather salty to me. 

To add to that, you don't have to buy a season pass to unlock the DLC characters when you can unlock them for free by just playing the game.

Edited by Xeliot
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Xeliot said:

SFV recovered pretty well from the disastrous release. I don't get the hate it gets these days. Are you sure you hate the game? Because every time there's something new for SFV you always take a jab at it. Sounds rather salty to me. 

To add to that, you don't have to buy a season pass to unlock the DLC characters when you can unlock them for free by just playing the game.

It's not just rather salty or slightly salty, I'm very salty. I hate the money grubbing bitches Capcom has become in the last decade. They keep getting worse, btw. All you crazy bastards supporting this shit behavior are to blame too. Anybody pre-ordering their games and buying season passes will just keep this shitty trend rolling.

I do like many of their games, however, I will no longer support them. All capcom games i have bought in the ps3 gen have been 2nd hand. If i ever decide to play sf5 in the future, it will be the same thing...2nd hand. My hope is that one day they will have to change their ways so me and people that feel the way i do can respect them like we once did.

29 minutes ago, Phil said:

It's not just rather salty or slightly salty, I'm very salty. I hate the money grubbing bitches Capcom has become in the last decade. They keep getting worse, btw. All you crazy bastards supporting this shit behavior are to blame too. Anybody pre-ordering their games and buying season passes will just keep this shitty trend rolling.

I do like many of their games, however, I will no longer support them. All capcom games i have bought in the ps3 gen have been 2nd hand. If i ever decide to play sf5 in the future, it will be the same thing...2nd hand. My hope is that one day they will have to change their ways so me and people that feel the way i do can respect them like we once did.

You can always try a different fighting game. Maybe have a go at some of the Tekken games? I saw some Tekken 7 footage on youtube, and the game looks beautiful.

EDIT: Kolin's "splinter cell" costume looks hot :holy:.

Edited by GarciaFever

29 minutes ago, Phil said:

You're repeating the same shit from the Balrog reveal trailer thread. And I won't bother to respond to your statement once more. Bye.

80458-Im-Out-George-Costanza-Seinfel-HAq

8 hours ago, Phil said:

Kolin is not a new character, she is a NPC from Streer Fighter 3. The nostalgia costume is her costume from Streer Fighter 3.

Gill Entrance

Edited by soultaker655