Psycho Pass missing scenes

Psycho Pass has a forum with many others seeking help which I have all the answers you need for scattered in the posts there:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/forum/4605-psycho-pass-mandatory-happiness/

Short form, use my Guide and search for Masaoka (Light and Shadow trophy route for 13 & 38); Akane (Angel's Smile route for 36); Karanomori (Bedtime Stories trophy route for 53); Kogami (Grapplers trophy route for 72)

Please post in that forum if you have more questions.

• Like 1

@Maisy has been posting very useful stuff on this in the forum thread she just linked.

My Advice is to track down the route scene you are missing and let the story play out way past the decisions which net you the scene.  They'll come a long time after some of the points where a trophy may have popped and you may have quit and reloaded to make a different choice.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Maisy said:

Psycho Pass has a forum with many others seeking help which I have all the answers you need for scattered in the posts there:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/forum/4605-psycho-pass-mandatory-happiness/

Short form, use my Guide and search for Masaoka (Light and Shadow trophy route for 13 & 38); Akane (Angel's Smile route for 36); Karanomori (Bedtime Stories trophy route for 53); Kogami (Grapplers trophy route for 72)

Please post in that forum if you have more questions.

I moved this thread to the correct location.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...